• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

gooner sleeps til 2 and works from 4 until late. amazing he can play at all. still maf tho

ok, 8am timdunk vote incoming

That is objectively stupid but you do you.

I'm a little disappointed my tic/knight theory didn't pan out, felt good about that one. I do think the doofus/boston kills means there is an arrogant driver on Mafia so knight fits the bill. They want to win with the best players in the game. Not trying to knock on doofus/Boston but it is happening in a game where people posted ranks and they weren't at the top of any posted lists.

Just got off work. Got my ass kicked left and right, but am waking up in the morning (yes toogs, I am capable) to read through.

Good night, folks.

I'm here, watching a Swedish disaster movie called "The Wave".

Also, I'm flying up to Boston on Sunday for a day. Thankfully there are direct flights from Richmond. Gotta find a good restaurant for Sunday night near Seaport

ABC Attempt #3 D3 ends at 10:30 AM

Please, come play, you will enjoy it.

Pretty sure all the lurkers secretly want to play, but assume they will get made fun of if they do. We are like the chess team, except much less politically correct.

***banter time post****

Doof, numbers, and I were once together on a chess club or team. #thrustory

Okay. I think we've reached a Crossroads between fun and good Mafia games. We either need to cut the s*** with the multiple threads and dead posts andnonplayer posts and all the other b******* and just acknowledge that skilled Mafia play is dead until that stuff is gone. Some of the players who play now can handle the difference between fun friendly stuff that doesn't matter and not crossing the line. Most can't.

I will finish this game. I will finish this game. But on out until some discipline comes back to the game.

Good morning sir

Okay. I think we've reached a Crossroads between fun and good Mafia games. We either need to cut the s*** with the multiple threads and dead posts andnonplayer posts and all the other b******* and just acknowledge that skilled Mafia play is dead until that stuff is gone. Some of the players who play now can handle the difference between fun friendly stuff that doesn't matter and not crossing the line. Most can't.

I will finish this game. I will finish this game. But on out until some discipline comes back to the game.

You can just not finish the game if you want

Anonymous

The bitching is getting overwhelming, what a bunch of sandy vags. Wait until the post game. I am assuming this is what it is like talking to people who still think Wins and RBIs are good stats to measure baseball players.

Ive now seen the commercial for Suicide Squad like 4 times, and I thought I would want to see it, and probably will, but that trailer does nothing for me except verify that margot robbie is still hot even in weird makeup.

Ive now seen the commercial for Suicide Squad like 4 times, and I thought I would want to see it, and probably will, but that trailer does nothing for me except verify that margot robbie is still hot even in weird makeup.

Yes I think she will be the only thing worth watching in that movie

Back