• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

Okay. I think we've reached a Crossroads between fun and good Mafia games. We either need to cut the s*** with the multiple threads and dead posts andnonplayer posts and all the other b******* and just acknowledge that skilled Mafia play is dead until that stuff is gone. Some of the players who play now can handle the difference between fun friendly stuff that doesn't matter and not crossing the line. Most can't.

I will finish this game. I will finish this game. But on out until some discipline comes back to the game.

I'm with you.

"Later" as in not this round.

Toog, go look at Knight's post to open the game (this round). I've seen him make a post like that CONSTANTLY when he's bad.

"UGH, YOU GUYS ARE MORONS, WHAT A SHIT FILLED DAY 1. DON'T WORRY! I'M HERE NOW AND I GOT THIS!"

This plus the hanging vote day 2

***Knight***

Also, I'm flying up to Boston on Sunday for a day. Thankfully there are direct flights from Richmond. Gotta find a good restaurant for Sunday night near Seaport

Jerry Remy's if you want a slightly upper scale typical boston sports bar. Cool atmosphere and right on the water. Real Boston people will probably find it a tad touristy. If you're ever down by the common Max and Dillons is awesome. Buff chick or lobster mac.

(1) nonny - da
(2) knight - timdunk, gooner

I've noticed that the people that moderate games don't complain as much. As long as they're happy to host I'm happy to play.

I've noticed that the people that moderate games don't complain as much. As long as they're happy to host I'm happy to play.
I'm working on writing a game that should be pretty fun. Just don't currently have the flexibility to be able to 100% be around during all deadlines. Will prob still try to run it but pull in a side-mod.

And I'm good with Goon or Knight here, likely both are mafia. I'm still highly confident in Gooner as RB'ing me only further affirms they thought I was possibly the cop.

And as for the final one between DA, Tim, and MDMH, I'm not sold on any of them and I don't think any are cleared. I get tic's logic for MDMH and the tie to Gooner but after I spent postgame last game talking about the dumbtells and how civs have an inherent advantage with them, I wouldn't put it past Knight or Goon convincing MDMH to pull one off.

Think that also aligns to the egos that have killed Doofus and Boston, when they even have a civ special read on me. My only thought on why they didn't hit me instead of Boston is because either I may have been protected or if I die, they know Gooner is an instant majo.

***Goon***

Jerry Remy's if you want a slightly upper scale typical boston sports bar. Cool atmosphere and right on the water. Real Boston people will probably find it a tad touristy. If you're ever down by the common Max and Dillons is awesome. Buff chick or lobster mac.

Lol

(1) nonny - da
(2) knight - timdunk, gooner
(2) gooner - nonny, toogs

12 minutes

Reading back over the thread again, seems like a few other posters (Tic, Nonny) have had strong feels about knight as mafia but he keeps slipping through the vote. I think one of tic or knight is maf, and if tic is mafia then I also think goon is mafia, because ive had feels about goon all game. I think da is civ, and I'm on the fence with toogs and tim-dunk, and I have no read on nonny. So my strongest feelings are tic, knight, and goon. I'll vote to lynch any of those 3 first.

I also think if tic is mafia it probably clears knight

Reading back over the thread again, seems like a few other posters (Tic, Nonny) have had strong feels about knight as mafia but he keeps slipping through the vote. I think one of tic or knight is maf, and if tic is mafia then I also think goon is mafia, because ive had feels about goon all game. I think da is civ, and I'm on the fence with toogs and tim-dunk, and I have no read on nonny. So my strongest feelings are tic, knight, and goon. I'll vote to lynch any of those 3 first.
You are an absolute idiot

Back