• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

I've gotten to 5 burritos this month. I'm coming for you, free catering

I've gotten to 5 burritos this month. I'm coming for you, free catering
I was all about it but with all my travelling, think I'm tapping out early.

Went to L' Opposum last night though and it definitely gets an 8/8.

Caviar and Escargot for apps, she got the seared tuna and I got the quail/pork chop/jumbo shrimp combo, and I grabbed a habanero moonshine cocktail. For less than $150, very impressed overall.

I was all about it but with all my travelling, think I'm tapping out early.

Went to L' Opposum last night though and it definitely gets an 8/8.

Caviar and Escargot for apps, she got the seared tuna and I got the quail/pork chop/jumbo shrimp combo, and I grabbed a habanero moonshine cocktail. For less than $150, very impressed overall.

Did you get dessert? I've had the chocolate and the apple tart, and both were silly.

Also, wtf this board and the Maryland board are blocked at work now? This is horseshit. Forced retirement I guess

Gonna throw up a signup sheet for C9++ later this morning and will send out roles this afternoon.

Gonna throw up a signup sheet for C9++ later this morning and will send out roles this afternoon.

k. all of your beer was awesome btw. really appreciate you sending quality!

Yeah, I was a fan of the barleywine. I hadn't tried the rest yet, so I guess I'll give reviews in a month.

Back