• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

I swear it's like people don't even read games

Yeah, not the best time for lists to come out for you, doofus

Right place, wrong time is still the wrong time :(

If it were JUST mafia then I'm definitely near the top, unfortunately civ and specials are part of the game too.

I'm such a good civ that my ulterior motive for the LIST was to have dumbass mafia people make rankings and be too scared to put their teammates at the bottom cause it'd make for #awkwardchad.

God, I'm so clever

I don't really care because I think lists are awesome, but having Tejas at #2 and me below any Deacs is hilolarious

3640195+_fad6b59bcb0fac778cfaf6b61d83239c.gif

I'm such a good civ that my ulterior motive for the LIST was to have dumbass mafia people make rankings and be too scared to put their teammates at the bottom cause it'd make for #awkwardchad.

God, I'm so clever

im still sucking

God, I'm so clever

how does this theory account for people who aren't in the game but still think your dumbass is terrible

wait is this true

I remember having a legitass exchange with you during the DonkeyKong fucking by whichever dumbass you gave DK to. I've also sent you dap for other games you've ran/played in and I wasn't even playing!

Gouda has to meet with his court appointed attorney so I'll be taking over until a plea deal can be arragned

Vote through 78

(2) tic: gooner, doofus
(1) toogs: rommy
(1) gooner: tic

smidge/ We should kill tic D1 again because there's no way he is a civ three games in a row. /smidge

Back