• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

smidge/ We should kill tic D1 again because there's no way he is a civ three games in a row. /smidge

[smidge] Doof, last 2 times we've killed tic immediately, maf won in fucking steamroll fashions; if we do it again, we should definitely win this time IMO! [/smidge]

Lol jk, smidge doesn't know what a semicolon is

Cool thing about the rankings was that Rom is pretty much consensus #1 and Smidge is pretty much consensus #13. Soooo CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!

[smidge] Doof, last 2 times we've killed tic immediately, maf won in fucking steamroll fashions; if we do it again, we should definitely win this time IMO! [/smidge]

Lol jk, smidge doesn't know what a semicolon is

Cool thing about the rankings was that Rom is pretty much consensus #1 and Smidge is pretty much consensus #13. Soooo CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!

He gets 1 with the Borda Count method!!!

Tragic how goon just gave up. Doesn't even want to try. He goes through these spells. His last PMS episode lasted like 6 months.

: missu :

Tragic how goon just gave up. Doesn't even want to try. He goes through these spells. His last PMS episode lasted like 6 months.

: missu :

What's funny is I have tried the last couple months and pretty much every single game I've been on the winning team. Take away the self-watching game, and I have won like 4 straight times as mafia, including a clean sweep in a 15 person game where we gave the civs an extra IC.

But don't let facts get in the way of a good storyline.

What's funny is I have tried the last couple months and pretty much every single game I've been on the winning team. Take away the self-watching game, and I have won like 4 straight times as mafia, including a clean sweep in a 15 person game where we gave the civs an extra IC.

But don't let facts get in the way of a good storyline.

200_s.gif

More like passive annoyance. It's more annoying that you still think rommy is good. He has no fastball anymore, he's just throwing junk nowadays, and I'm pretty sure he's doctoring the ball.

It's more annoying that you still think rommy is good. He has no fastball anymore, he's just throwing junk nowadays, and I'm pretty sure he's doctoring the ball.

Poster callouts are not allowed. You need a timeout. Can we get a fucking mode in here? Tsy? Take out the trash.

Back