• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

gouda

Scooter Banks
Reaction score
1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread. In fact, keep my name out yo mouth, period.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. toogs or ***toogs***

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect (Jailkeeper)
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

This particular game:
There will be 10 civs and 3 mafia

Possible Set-Ups:

A) 1 Cop, 1 Angel, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Cop, 1 Watcher, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
C) 1 Angel, 1 Watcher, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons

Roles:

Vanilla Civ
You have no special abilities, but your voice and your vote are just as important as anyone else's. You win with the town.

Cop
Every night, you may choose a player to investigate. You will visit the player and receive "Town-aligned" or "Mafia-aligned" as a result. Your results are guaranteed to be accurate. You win with the town.

Angel
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to protect. You will visit the player, and if the mafia attempt to kill a player you are protecting on the same night, the kill will fail. Both you and your target are notified if you prevent a kill. You win with the town.

Watcher
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to watch. You will learn the names of every player that visits your target the same night. You win with the town.

Mafia Roleblocker
Every night, you may choose a player to roleblock, which will prevent them from performing actions and visits that night. The roleblocked player will be notified, even if s/he is vanilla. Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You may roleblock and kill on the same night. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Goon
Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that same night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You win with the mafia.

Players:
1. Rommy - lynched d2
2. Da
3. Mdmh
4. Toogs
5. Knight - callin a, lynches d3
6. Gooner
7. Nonny
8. TIC
9. Timdunk
10. Doofus - vanilla, hit n1
11. Boston - angel, hit n2
12. Smidge - vanilla, lynched d1
13. Tejas - cop, hot n3

Vanillas did not receive PM.

Last edited:
It is now day. Clear your inboxes.

D1 Ends at 3:00 PM. D2 Will end at 4:30.

***toogs***

2_2_11413_2_1_690x520.jpg

***tic***

No damn respect

Open forum:

How do I not die? Am I too brash? Do I intimidate you? Doofus/Smidge, if I send you dickpics, will you <3 me? Why won't you let me rape games?

TAKING ALL SUGGESTIONS.

Not even gonna vote for a shitbag deac here:

***GOONER***

Open forum:

How do I not die? Am I too brash? Do I intimidate you? Doofus/Smidge, if I send you dickpics, will you <3 me? Why won't you let me rape games?

TAKING ALL SUGGESTIONS.

Not even gonna vote for a shitbag deac here:

***GOONER***

nah brah, you literally only die when im maf. i always push for you when maf

im down to fuck somebody up today. whos it gonna be

We dun goofed romcom, now I'm going to get hit tonight and u gon be framed boi

We dun goofed romcom, now I'm going to get hit tonight and u gon be framed boi

I can't remember the last time we talked about why someone was killed other than someone telegraphing special.

Back