• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

lol. if you are a civ, it especially civ leans dv7. why would dv7 connect you to doofus (civ)? only way it doesn't is if both you and dv7 are maf

Because dv7 could be mafia and know that it was a doofus/sd3 civ/civ interaction?

Because dv7 could be mafia and know that it was a doofus/sd3 civ/civ interaction?

yeah but there is no reason to do that as maf. how would he come back to that post after presumably one of you flips maf, to lynch the other, if both are civ?

well he did promise he wasn't mafia

I'm going by tone of all 3. I understand your point with dv7 and will not be voting for him this round, but he hasn't posted enough to give me an alignment determination

I went to the gym. Real gym, not pokegym. My trainer was about 90% sure I was gonna drop a weight and die because shits is spinny

Vote count through post 186.

Code:
Toogs (4) - Nonny, DV7, Doofus, Da
Nonny (3) - Toogs, Boston, Gooner
Doofus (2) - Gouda, TimDunk
Rommy (1) - SD3
DV7 (1) - Rommy
Ryala (1) - Eagles

YTV - Ryala

doofus is probs #teamMystic

***doofus switch***

Switch to ryala

Final Vote Count (PM if wrong)

Code:
Doofus (4) - Gouda, TimDunk, Ryala, Rommy
Nonny (3) - Toogs, Boston, Gooner
Toogs (3) - Nonny, DV7, Doofus
Ryala (2) - Eagles, Da
Rommy (1) - SD3

some weird shit went down the final 15 or so minutes of round 1

if i had a vig i would probably be flipping a coin this coming night between toogs and nonny

is there no thought of a potential toogs/nonny save?

7 minutes left in day 1
toogs (4)
nonny (3)
doofus (2)

Ryala brings doofus up to 3 with 5 minutes left
rommy brings doofus to a tie with 2 minutes left
Da killshots doofus by switching off toogs

some weird shit went down the final 15 or so minutes of round 1

Went from toogs to doofus in a hurry. Nonny was also in the middle up there. I'm more inclined to think the movement is to help nonny not toogs since toogs mafia makes it all too obvious.

If nonny is mafia then rommy probably is also.

Back