• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

We are on a deac board. I could nearly 100% assure you that if we have a doc, they did not protect the IC last night. People here think the jailkeeper role isn't worthy of protection, let alone something like an IC

i meant to say that hypothetically, docs on this board probably aren't protecting an IC night 1 due to the perceived powerlessness of non-traditional power roles here

i meant to say that hypothetically, docs on this board probably aren't protecting an IC night 1 due to the perceived powerlessness of non-traditional power roles here

If there is a doc, I move that we all tirelessly shame them in the post game until they quit mafia

Is this going to be another vote where it's Ryala and I tied and I die because I don't think Ryala is mafia?

***Toogs***

Rommy is up there as a choice as the 3rd. Would've said toogs before, but absent toogs' tone is easy to read so that'll be an easy one to figure out.

That's first alignment post you've made all game ryala. Sounded better than your others. Keep it up kthx

Nonny clearing ryala based off one inconsequential post is a bad look.

Hmm

Back