• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

Eagles not thinking I'm a civ is a bad look for Eagles

I didn't vote for you last round. Haven't maf leaned you - just don't get clearing ryala based on smoke. Ryala's best posts (and only relevant game posts) have been in the last 5-10 mins.

Eagles not thinking I'm a civ is a bad look for Eagles

He's not really wrong though, the post clearing me is weird. It's not like its a deep insight into the game, its something everyone should've already known. I'm obvs civ because maf wouldn't have just caught a 496 CP Scyther at the lake though.

Vote count through post 301.

Code:
Ryala (3) - Gouda, Eagles, Boston
Toogs (2) - DV7, Nonny
SD3 (1) - Gooner
Nonny (1) - Ryala
Eagles (1) - Rommy

YTV - TimDunk, Toogs, SD3

eagles you know that if im maf i no way in hell take you on day 2 so what are you doing exactly?

Rommy has done SO much talking to eagles this game. I can't tie much to eagles but if rommy turns then I like nonny for mafia.

rommy

tumblr_ljauflj6871qeqerf.gif

Civ

Also not sure Boston admits to/just flips vote based on me if maf but not 100% on that

Rommy saying he can read me d2 when 90% of his posts at me d1/3 most games is not being able to read me early is wtfbbq

i was fucking around and still am but it got boston and timdunk to move so that was interesting

Back