• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

The town awoke to find two bodies.

Gouda, Vanilla Civilian was found dead in a pile of his own vomit.

You are the low standards of the single man.

u5eWHur.gif

Heartbeat? Check. She's your type of material. Tinder didn't tell you about her obsession with Lilly Pulitzer? I guess she's still ok.

Rommy, Mafia Godfather, woke up dead.

You are fish bras, the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups of fashion.

bErY8x2.jpg

Two great tastes that tast... seriously? This is what people do these days? This is just weird and kinda gross. That's not even the right part of the body.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends at 4:30PM.

Ugh. I was about to post this.

Majo rommy and move on. Not going to buy the "I'm a civ and thus acted in self-interest" line. That was a bad move by a vanilla as you now force the conversation on you today and you didn't die last night (as maf prob should have done if you're not mafia).

***Rommy***

If you want to survive, gonna have to reveal

Ugh. I was about to post this.

Majo rommy and move on. Not going to buy the "I'm a civ and thus acted in self-interest" line. That was a bad move by a vanilla as you now force the conversation on you today and you didn't die last night (as maf prob should have done if you're not mafia).

***Rommy***

If you want to survive, gonna have to reveal

Or peoples could've not voted Toog especially with him being obviously awol even setting aside the fact that he was clearly civ

I just walked around my building chasing a dargonair and never found it :(

It's CMVTTTT.

Gonna need clarification on eagles' SD3 civ lean late yesterday

Also ryala it'd be nice if you paused poke-catching to continue to make an appearance and not stop posting right when you get out of the lead k

Also, I'm not actually chasing around pokemon all day. It's just fun to act like I am. I had meetings.

And by clarification I mean that the civ clear based on what you quoted makes no sense, and probably leans him maf more than civ

I leaned him d1 ryala. Just confirmed it yesterday.

And lol @me being maf after rom being gf

Also, remember when day 1 Rommy was talking about hit shits and I called him out for being mafia, noting the correlation between talking about shits and being mafia.

I do.

Back