• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

Primary objective was to destroy babydikd apologists on the chessboard

Going to be eating dinner soon (pike with tomatoes, spinach, onions, garlic and basil).

Vote count through post 43.

Code:
SD3 (1) - Nonny
Rommy (1) - SD3
Eagles (1) - Gooner

Is there a role where if you can get everyone to lynch you day one in an organic way you get to take a Mafia with you? As long as no one knew about it that would be fun. Just come out firing shit and see if anyone bites.

People who have posted: SD3, Eagles, Rommy, Nonny, Gouda, Gooner, Ryala
People with votes on them: SD3, Eagles, Rommy, Nonny

Interesting how that works.

We could policy lynch sd3 again but I think he'd probably butthurt out of mafia

My thinking is that even 1 data point is better than none. Downside is it longterm discourages maf from posting early. On same token civ specs can mimic

My thinking is that even 1 data point is better than none. Downside is it longterm discourages maf from posting early. On same token civ specs can mimic
And discourages people in general from posting which often is the most helpful later in the game for finding mafia.

I'm all about the #killthequiets this game. Been too long and we need to pressure people to post.

1. Doofus
2. Ryala
3. Gouda
4. Boston
5. Da
6. RetiredFunk
7. Eagles
8. Rommy
9. DV7
10. SerToots
11. AssTurtle
12. SD3agles
13. Nonny

Bolded are my top #killthequiets targets. Only reason Da isn't on this list is b/c he's the IC. That dude better lead us to victory this game.

Fuuuuuuuu flight delayed for another two hours. Legit have already been here for 4 hours already.

Anyone have an HBOGo account I can use? Can't watch Netflix on work computer and don't have login to HBO as we just switched providers when moving last week.

Final count of the night

Code:
Nonny (2) - Rommy, Toogs
SD3 (1) - Nonny
Rommy (1) - SD3
Eagles (1) - Gooner

Back