• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

And just realizing that all of Suits is on Amazon Prime. Never watched it before but told many times I should. Wish I had known this when I arrived at the airport 8 and a half hours ago.

Smart man.

Interstellar was meh. Helped pass the time but definitely one of Nolan's worst films. Just tried to do way too much.

I liked it, though I don't really know what happened. I'm watching the martian again. 1st time I watched was really disappointed because the book was so much better (blah blah) but I'm liking it more this time. Could be the weed

I'm all over it. I'm also watching silicon valley for the first time.

I've tried 3 or 4 times, can't get into it. Is your toogs vote serious?

Has he even posted? /dumbtell

Every 45 minutes I have to log onto a new Boingo session. No watching an advertisement or anything like that. Just having to click the renew button every 45 minutes. Makes no sense and just a hassle.

He has 1 post, I don't get it. Whatev

If I was god I'd let you spin the wheel da.

That sounded dirty

I love the persistence in voting even when they aren't being counted.

I love the persistence in voting even when they aren't being counted.

****eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*********eagles*****

Spam leveled my trainer from 11 to 16 tonight. Expecting some big CP pokemons tomorrow

Smart man.

Interstellar was meh. Helped pass the time but definitely one of Nolan's worst films. Just tried to do way too much.

I get annoyed at the people that tell me Interstellar wasn't good because it wasn't believable. These are generally the same people that love Inception and The Prestige.

Best part of Interstellar is the way they used sound and particularly how they used silence. Hans Zimmer is the GOAT.

I get annoyed at the people that tell me Interstellar wasn't good because it wasn't believable. These are generally the same people that love Inception and The Prestige.

Best part of Interstellar is the way they used sound and particularly how they used silence. Hans Zimmer is the GOAT.

Ok yeah. I liked it a lot. And the sound/lack of is on point, I hadn't thought about that.

Been following this guy for years on YouTube, this is his new single and I am a big fan of it.

My vote was serious, are we doing that overnight thing again? That's the silliest rule that has stuck around.

eagles trying to banter is funny, also mafia. he and nonny were doing a two man elephant walk when they saw their team but then they shat down each other's throats

Back