• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Scout May Close Up Shop

I heard it had something to do with people giving out their premium board password.

Last edited:
I have already forgotten what IP glitch refers to. Some deman fuck up but whats quick rundown of the specifics?

bmoney is killing it.

I have already forgotten what IP glitch refers to. Some deman fuck up but whats quick rundown of the specifics?
Some recruiting insider was apparently visiting him and posted from Deman's computer and forgot to log Deman out, and then went back and deleted the post and posted the exact same post under his own name.

He originally blamed it on an "IP glitch", and then after taking shit for a few days admitted what actually happened.

Mods should create a few choice usernames ahead of time so when they come here to post they're immediately put into a "premium" section comprised only of BKF rants Moonz sports hot takes.

There will have to be a Cheerleaders Forum, where nothing the least bit critical (or original) about MSD is said.

Back