• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9473261_BG1.jpg

My coworker's 83 year old father uses Facebook, Tinder and Adult Friend Finder and he does not understand why this is fascinating to me and why I want to friend his dad on FB.

Are you gonna send the nudes to the old man? You should.

good morning.

Are you gonna send the nudes to the old man? You should.

No. It is just fascinating to me. My mom is 70 and can barely handle emojis in texting. And this dude is hunting pussy on multiple sites & with his phone at 83. He has a lot of standards too, according to his son. Mostly, I think he'd be a good addition to the Bro Thread here.

So glad it dated before tinder, etc. Striking out in real life was bad enough. Striking out on multiple internet platforms would be way too depressing.

I always figured Adult Friend Finder was a scam.

My buddy the cat guy has used it and hooked up. I did not see what types he was dealing with, and he said she wasn't at all hot nor did she have a decent bod, but he's over 50 and felt like he needed to get laid after a breakup last summer, so he jumped and survived.

I am about to start a week of legit cat-sitting for my friend, not screened in porch door closing A/C adjusting, hoping I don't die from ingesting the litter dust again. I'm cool with this kind of help, just not the other kind.

So glad it dated before tinder, etc. Striking out in real life was bad enough. Striking out on multiple internet platforms would be way too depressing.

You wouldn't even know how many times you were striking out most of the time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back