• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millennials are lazy, self-indulgent and lack the initiative to be successful

Just this week I saw her as a guest contestant on $100,000 pyramid. Snoop Dogg was the other.

LOLZ you couldn't of picked someone else. Martha is your typical boomer. A hypocrite, who claims that I WORKED FOR MY SUCCESS, while at the same time being convicted of inside trading.

"They know how to make money and how to develop software, but they don’t know how to plant a tree. They don’t know how to grow spinach.”

I'm alright with this. I buy my spinach from people who specialize in growing stuff like Spinach. Can always hire help to plant a tree (though I have volunteered and planted trees before)

LOL. It's 2016. You'd make more money developing an app that lets people grow virtual spinach than by actually growing spinach.

Whatever. Milhouse is about to get RICH growing lettuce for BIG AG

Who doesn't know how to grow a tree? Dig hole. Plant tree. Fill back in with dirt. Water. Done.

Back