• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest sports are on the rise!!!

17ddqd.jpg
[/url]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/IMG]

Wellman has served shit on a stick for years. Fewer and fewer are believing it's chocolate ice cream.

Can someone explain to me what the first sentence of the last paragraph even means?

Kids are making their (recruiting) decisions earlier, and they're basing their decisions much more on facilities than maybe what happened 10-15 years ago,'' Wellman said. ''It's important to be in the ball game, facility-wise, and we are more than in the ball game with our facilities today.''

I think he is saying it's more important that our facilities be in the ball game than that our teams are.

I'll go out on a limb and guess the crowd over at scout thinks this is a splendid article.

r0GqgLQ.png

Wins? Let's me tell you we've got a lot of smart people working for us, and smart people say facilities bring recruits that win. People tell me every day that our facilities are the best. They're the best. And everyone who walks in gets a little Wake Forest flag. They love them!

That's weird enough, but why the 10-15 year reference? These kids were all over this shit when they were three?

Nah. Just catching up. Still got that decade long cloud hanging over us.

Back