• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charleston Classic Bracket - UTEP First Round

TBDeac

Reaction score
Charleston Classic Bracket announced. UTEP first round and if we beat them, defending champions Villanova.

Link

Can already hear RJ getting riled up about Howland.

Yeah, we have a good record against UTEP in these TV creations no one attends (besides RJ)

rjkarl.gif
Definitely a top 5 board moment.
Yes, I was at the game in Anaheim with Palma, Donald Ross and LD's mom. There were others there as well. The Johnson family was there in force.

For the first two days, we must have had 8-10 guys wiped out by back picks that weren't called out. After a couple more on third day, one of the assistant coaches, yelled at the team during TO, "Would someone call out a pick and shut him up."

He glared at me. I said,"About two days too late."

palma and DR loved it.

Rj, are you going to be at the games in Charleston . If so, let's hang out and get all wasted !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No question. I remember watching live, seeing this clip and immediately hitting up the scout board to find out if that was RJ.

The best part was about 15 other people all went, that HAS to be RJ.

Annnnnnnd we were right :)

Sue me for having fun. that place was a morgue without us.

What some may forget is the best player in that tourney wasn't a Deac. It was James Harden. He was a man playing against kids.

Sue me for having fun. that place was a morgue without us.

What some may forget is the best player in that tourney wasn't a Deac. It was James Harden. He was a man playing against kids.

No harm in what you were doing. I just found it incredibly hilarious that everyone watching knew it was you based on an Internet forum.

One of the fun things was watching James' dad control his kids and cousins/friends. They'd be running around outside and he'd lift head to look at them. Then they'd snap into being good. Hell, he scared me. That was one tough mofo.

There were so few people there that I think we got tix for free one day and $5 another. We definitely got our money's worth.

And you supported the Deacs. Good job and it looked like you had a good time.

Back