• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Musicians plays sets. Drummers have drum sets or drum kits. I've seen set lists.

I've set a volleyball...

Bernie's press secretary

@SymoneDSanders
There are other qualms. Other valid arguments, but a stolen election is not one. I worked there. No one stole the election from us.

@SymoneDSanders
Now the contents of the leaked emails show individuals were definitely biased, but 7 folks on an email didn't "steal" the election.

Ive never heard that term. Ive heard of session musicians and "sidemen" but I have never heard the term set musician.

same as session musician

I'm sure you know lots of them

People who sit in with acts when they're in town or play on tracks in studio

I've only ever heard it called set musician

same as session musician

I'm sure you know lots of them

People who sit in with acts when they're in town or play on tracks in studio

I've only ever heard it called set musician

It's not the same as a sessions musician.

I spoke with a friend who is a musician and music contractor. According to him (without question he knows more than you , bake, me and everyone on the board combined), the only time that term is used is for a person who works at a venue that does plays, opera or such events.

But that doesn't change the fact that you were too lazy to find information and still had to post. DV7 found material.

You also neglected the context of my post and then changed it.

The context was simple and fun, but you had try to one up it. As I posted Tim Kaine likes to play the harmonica. John is one of, if not the best know local harmonica player. All I said was it would be fun for them play together and get people up out of their seats.

I never said anything like he was more appropriate than having Boys 2 Men or the Roots or others play. But you decided I did.

This was about having FUN, but you had to be snarky.

This is what you used to do all the time. Until this event, you hadn't acted this way during your return. It looked like you had changed.

BTW, if you knew the blues, you'd know that partial list is a list of legends.

Last edited:
@SymoneDSanders
Now the contents of the leaked emails show individuals were definitely biased, but 7 folks on an email didn't "steal" the election.
That's strong. I look forward to seeing Bernie's influence grow in the Senate. He's got bigger balls than any other losing candidate in my short memory.

Has anyone asked the music nerds if it's an AR-15 or a Set Musician? I want to get my terminology correct.

Has anyone asked the music nerds if it's an AR-15 or a Set Musician? I want to get my terminology correct.

AR15 is a hip-hop artist.

Freddy Jackson, Jr. is a sessions' musician whose guitar you'll hear in hundreds of hits.

I'm kinda surprised that Luis Gutierrez was never on the short list for VP. He's dynamic and has been around a long time while still being young.

Bernie's press secretary

@SymoneDSanders
There are other qualms. Other valid arguments, but a stolen election is not one. I worked there. No one stole the election from us.

Would be nice if this quieted the Bernie donks. But it won't.

70% of African Americans voted for Prop 8. Glad all these black Hillary voters are now down with the gays. That's definitely a welcome change. Wonder if she ever mentions gay rights in those black churches she visits.

Back