• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Does the DNC know its 2016? This is as bad as Scott Baio

Once Cory started to roll the BernieBots shut up real quick and just listened. That's true power.

lol wut? why?

He tanked the Newark public schools, squandered $110 mil + of Mark Zuckerberg's donation to the city, and that bullshit power play re: the financial sector that he tried to pull on Obama has always rubbed me the wrong way. Dude is in this for himself.

He's media savvy, though, and realizes that's how people consume their politics these days. His Twitter persona, Brick City, and Street Fight are all damn good. So is this speech.

He's been one of my least favorite Dems for awhile now. There's just something about Jersey pols.

ETA: and he's one of those school "reform" boosters, up there with Rhee and them.

Last edited:
He tanked the Newark public schools, squandered $110 mil + of Mark Zuckerberg's donation to the city, and that bullshit power play re: the financial sector that he tried to pull on Obama has always rubbed me the wrong way. Dude is in this for himself.

He's media savvy, though, and realizes that's how people consume their politics these days. His Twitter persona, Brick City, and Street Fight are all damn good. So is this speech.

He's been one of my least favorite Dems for awhile now. There's just something about Jersey pols.

ok then

Back