• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Any of your friends Air B&B their places? I bet you could get $500/night for a decent place.

I believe he's an Elizabeth Warren fan, which means he's no longer allowed to use Air B&B.

It makes sense that DWS wouldn't speak at the convention anyways. She is a lightning rod for the Bernie folks. No need to stoke the flames.

Oooooooops.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Served Class Action Lawsuit for Rigging Primaries
gettyimages-455706880.jpg

On June 28, the Miami-based law firm Beck & Lee filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee and DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

“There are essentially six legal claims we are asserting in this lawsuit on behalf of the composed class members,” said attorney Jared Beck in a YouTube video announcing the lawsuit. “The first is a claim for fraud—against the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz—based on the revelations from the recent Guccifer 2.0 documents purportedly taken from the DNC’s own computer network.” The Guccifer 2.0 documents include internal memos in which the DNC broke legally binding neutrality agreements in the Democratic primaries by strategizing to make Hillary Clinton the nominee before a single vote was cast.

The second claim filed is for negligent misrepresentation, a legal theory based on the first claim of fraud. The third claim alleges the DNC and Wasserman Schultz participated in deceptive conduct in claiming the DNC was neutral during the Democratic primaries, when there is overwhelming evidence suggesting favoritism of Clinton from the beginning. The fourth claim of the lawsuit seeks retribution of any monetary donations the DNC to Bernie Sanders‘ campaign. The fifth claim alleges the DNC broke its fiduciary duties during the Democratic primaries to members of the Democratic Party by not holding a fair election process. The sixth claim is for negligence on behalf of the DNC—for not protecting donor information—as hackers broke into the DNC networks, potentially compromising their personal information.
http://observer.com/2016/06/debbie-wasserman-schultz-served-class-action-lawsuit-for-rigging-primaries/#.V5RorFNmzG5.twitter

Hillary isn't the most honest or likable or straightforward person in the world. But Trump has a forty year history of bigotry, stealing, institutional scamming, breached thousands of contracts and worse treatment of people.

He lies virtually every time he opens his mouth. His attack on Cruz's father was unconscionable but totally in character.

I can understand not liking or not voting for Hillary but will never understand people who say they have morals voting for Trump.

It makes sense that DWS wouldn't speak at the convention anyways. She is a lightning rod for the Bernie folks. No need to stoke the flames.

Don't know any Dems who can stand DWS, she needs to go. Same with 'Pubs I know and Reince Priebus. Cruz's meltdown ultimately helped Trump with the GOP. Similar convention speech from Bernie wouldn't go nearly as well for Hillary.

Hillary isn't the most honest or likable or straightforward person in the world. But Trump has a forty year history of bigotry, stealing, institutional scamming, breached thousands of contracts and worse treatment of people.

He lies virtually every time he opens his mouth. His attack on Cruz's father was unconscionable but totally in character.

I can understand not liking or not voting for Hillary but will never understand people who say they have morals voting for Trump.

The main thing that people voting for Trump care about is that he will shake up the establishment. There is zero hope that Hillary will do that.

That's okay, RJ, there are lots of things you will never understand.

The main thing that people voting for Trump care about is that he will shake up the establishment. There is zero hope that Hillary will do that.
It's not a vote for Trump. It's a middle finger to Washington DC.

The only reason that he has a chance is that he is running against Hillary, who personifies DC.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You mean like he's done his whole life? Not renting to blacks? Not paying his bills? Not honoring contracts? Stealing and scamming people out of their life savings?

Each of those is indisputable. Each of those is disqualifying from being POTUS.

He is amoral as well as immoral. To vote for him shows you support such actions.

It's not a vote for Trump. It's a middle finger to Washington DC.

The only reason that he has a chance is that he is running against Hillary, who personifies DC.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It puts the worst human being to run for POTUS for a major party, other than George Wallace,, in the past seventy-five years in the WH.

It shows your moral are transactional and optional.

You mean like he's done his whole life? Not renting to blacks? Not paying his bills? Not honoring contracts? Stealing and scamming people out of their life savings?

Each of those is indisputable. Each of those is disqualifying from being POTUS.

He is amoral as well as immoral. To vote for him shows you support such actions.

I don't understand why people laugh at you. Your assertions are always well founded and even handed.

You are able to see both sides of an issue equally well. You are an amazing person in every way.

It puts the worst human being to run for POTUS for a major party, other than George Wallace,, in the past seventy-five years in the WH.

It shows your moral are transactional and optional.

Says a Hillary voter.

Trump and Hillary are both morally shmucks. People voting for Trump think he will do some of the things they what him to do despite being a shmuck. People voting for Hillary are voting for her because they think she will do some of the things they want despite her being a shmuck. Both Trump and Hillary voters are acting like moral shmucks when they vote for them. The only decent thing to do is not to vote for either.

I don't understand why people laugh at you. Your assertions are always well founded and even handed.

You are able to see both sides of an issue equally well. You are an amazing person in every way.

Each of my accusations about Trump's actions are proven by reports and court cases.

My bad, such things are irrelevant to you. Proof is a foreign concept in your life.

Back