• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

So these 20,000 emails are from the recent Russian hack. And they just happened to be released on the eve of the DNC.

And nobody is wondering if Trump's Russia ties factor into this?

Looking for it now, but there is a really good article out there about Trump and Russia that insinuates/backs up these same claims.

If I was her is put something she said in her speech but properly quote it, you need to know how to push trump buttons like Cruz.

well thanks for the rec! i work next to the liberty bell, so plenty of good food options here.

the only speakers i'm really interested in are warren and sanders

anyone else i should make a special effort to watch?

The drinking part of my 30th b-day party was at Khyber Pass (around the corner form your office). Of course back then it still had the brass plaques for the people who had tried all of the beers (usually 100+) since the 1800s. It wasn't a "pub". It was a "bar". It was a really fun place before the kid from MTV bought it.

City Tavern used to be fun.

We used to call the Society Hill Towers (apartments), The Heartbreak Hotel. It seemed well over half the apartments were occupied by recently divorced women.

So these 20,000 emails are from the recent Russian hack. And they just happened to be released on the eve of the DNC.

A lot of people are wondering this. The hack came from Russian state intelligence. The timing is not coincidental. A DNC opposition researcher looking into Manafort/Russian ties also was hacked by Russian intelligence.

Don't%20Believe%203.png

These are all over the I-95 corridor north and south of Philly.

There were some pretty crazy banners flown behind airplanes all weekend too. Not Justin Maynard material.

Looking for it now, but there is a really good article out there about Trump and Russia that insinuates/backs up these same claims.

I love how democrats rail on trump as a completely incompetent clown show incapable of running a national convention, but at the same time insinuate that he coordinated an international email hack designed to bring down the DNC.

Last edited:
I love how democrates rail on trump as a completely incompetent clown show incapable of running a national convention, but at the same time insinuate that he coordinated an international email hack designed to bring down the DNC.

Nobody is saying the Trump campaign is behind the email hack.

Do try to keep up.

I love how democrates rail on trump as a completely incompetent clown show incapable of running a national convention, but at the same time insinuate that he coordinated an international email hack designed to bring down the DNC.

He's probably not behind attacks. But Russia and Putin are definitely trying to get him elected because he has a crush on Putin and will probably cede eastern Europe to them.

That's not what people are saying. The story is Russian government hacked the DNC and sent the emails to Wikileaks. Putin wants Trump to win and be Putin's puppet.

Remember Trump's campaign manager is Putin's go to guy in Ukraine. Manafort has worked for Putin for about a decade.

Foreign secret intelligence agents are working on bringing down an American political candidate and have extralegal capabilities at their disposal. This is terrifying.

Really? Nobody is insinuating trump had anything to do with this?

You see, what had happened was, Vladimir and Trump happened to be on the same tarmac---totally by coincidence---and too very busy people---who had the same hour totally free--- decided to have an hour-long impromptu meeting to talk about absolutely nothing related to the election. Sounds legit, right?

Back