• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

DNC protesters seem really, really focused on weed, if Dilworth Plaza is any indication. Also super chill. Lots of 70s era Stones, Dead, etc. Dancing, high fives. Bernie Supporters For Hillary is a big contingent.

CoOcs4IUkAAAPEK.jpg:large

CoOdx3rWcAAZyFB.jpg

CoOUQ6mVIAAhVkx.jpg

I do want to point out that months ago I made the Putin connection with Russia Today pushing election fraud conspiracy theories that have taken hold among the far left as a way to not accept Clinton's 3 million vote primary victory as legitimate.

Last edited:
I do want to point out that months ago I made the Putin connection on Russia Today pushing election fraud conspiracy theories that have taken hold among the far left as a way to not accept Clinton's 3 million vote primary victory as legitimate.

When I do this, you say, "RJ is saying looook at me."

Curious.... :)

By the ways, thanks for coming to the party.

Kind of wondering why it's a huge deal that Trump is pro-Putin in the media but Hillary's close ties with the Saudi's isn't. Or her approving the Uranium One deal at the State Department while the Clinton Foundation received a huge amount of money from the Russian government (that wasn't disclosed). Or any of the other dozens of sketchy things that happened while she was at State.

Actually, I'm not wondering. The corruption is so thorough and complete. Absolutely disgusting.

I don't think it would be a big deal without the multiple instances of Russian propaganda attempting to influence the US election.

Kind of wondering why it's a huge deal that Trump is pro-Putin in the media but Hillary's close ties with the Saudi's isn't. Or her approving the Uranium One deal at the State Department while the Clinton Foundation received a huge amount of money from the Russian government (that wasn't disclosed). Or any of the other dozens of sketchy things that happened while she was at State.

Actually, I'm not wondering. The corruption is so thorough and complete. Absolutely disgusting.

Russia is a better known "adversary" with the public than Saudi Arabia. Not to mention the 2012 GOP candidate stated in a debate that our greatest geopolitical threat was Russia and four years later the same party's candidate has talked about his admiration for Putin and his strong leadership. As far as I know we weren't engaged with Saudi Arabia for the better part of four to five decades in a Cold War. Something being a big deal or not has a lot to do with public perception over reality.

They are both big deals.

I don't think it would be a big deal without the multiple instances of Russian propaganda attempting to influence the US election.

Well, Trump saying he wouldn't necessarily honor NATO to protect eastern Europe was a big deal regardless. Hillary isn't attached to anything with anything as politically sacrilegious.

What propaganda? The DNC wrote the emails, they have no one to blame for that but themselves. You want to talk about propaganda? CNN and MSNBC this cycle look more and more like NTV in the '90s backing Yeltsin and RT parroting UR's party line today. I always suspected there was media bias, but I never dreamed it was this endemic and blatant. Oh, and if you don't think the Saudi's influence U.S. elections, and have been for years, you're out of your mind.

TR didn't post about the conflicts the Bush family had with Saudis. Daddy Bush's Carlyle Group had incestuous ties with Saudi Royal Family.

What propaganda? The DNC wrote the emails, they have no one to blame for that but themselves. You want to talk about propaganda? CNN and MSNBC this cycle look more and more like NTV in the '90s backing Yeltsin and RT parroting UR's party line today. I always suspected there was media bias, but I never dreamed it was this endemic and blatant. Oh, and if you don't think the Saudi's influence U.S. elections, and have been for years, you're out of your mind.

These types of hyperbolic statements don't help any cause you're championing TR.

Really? Nobody is insinuating trump had anything to do with this?

My comment doesn't say that Trump has anything at all to do with it in terms of planning it, just that he is being supported by Putin and Russian hackers.

So maybe the dems shouldn't be fixing our democratic process?

This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump and Russia.

I love how democrats rail on trump as a completely incompetent clown show incapable of running a national convention, but at the same time insinuate that he coordinated an international email hack designed to bring down the DNC.

Nobody has said this at all.

You see, what had happened was, Vladimir and Trump happened to be on the same tarmac---totally by coincidence---and too very busy people---who had the same hour totally free--- decided to have an hour-long impromptu meeting to talk about absolutely nothing related to the election. Sounds legit, right?

This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump and Russia.

Conservative posters on here don't have a monopoly on false equivalency but they're trying their hardest to.

They are both big deals.

You wouldn't think so if you're watching American media. This morning I saw a banner headline on CNN.com that said "IS PUTIN HELPING TRUMP?". I have yet to see any such fervent commentary on Hillary's Saudi ties in the media, and there is plenty of material to work with. Although I imagine Assange will have more to say on that front before the week is out.

Back