• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jamie Skeen on ESPN2

If Cav hadn't transferred we would have had a real shot next year. Typical Wake Forest luck.

If Cav hadn't transferred we would have had a real shot next year. Typical Wake Forest luck.

If Cav hadn't transferred to GW, he would've graduated after this season; so, he wouldn't have helped at all next year.

Cav played his freshman (2012-13) and sophomore (2013-14) years for [redacted], sat out 2014-15 as a transfer (would've been a junior at WF), and then played for GW last year as a 4th year junior (would've been a senior at WF).

If Cav hadn't transferred to GW, he would've graduated after this season; so, he wouldn't have helped at all next year.

Cav played his freshman (2012-13) and sophomore (2013-14) years for [redacted], sat out 2014-15 as a transfer (would've been a junior at WF), and then played for GW last year as a 4th year junior (would've been a senior at WF).

lol

with ya Pilch, but you have to agree Gurley would have helped.

That's the one Josh Howard is in, right. Neat idea although it's not on my radar. The Legends Game on All-Star Weekend is long overdue.

There was a Legends game with the All-Star game in the mid-1980's to early '90s.

There was a Legends game with the All-Star game in the mid-1980's to early '90s.

Yeah. I grew up with it. It's long overdue to return. Sorry I wasn't clear. I thought everybody knew there used to be a Legends Game.

Back