• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jamie Skeen on ESPN2

It's actually pretty cool. The last game was essentially an old big east game between cuse and Pitt.

That's the one Josh Howard is in, right. Neat idea although it's not on my radar. The Legends Game on All-Star Weekend is long overdue.

I watched some of the games yesterday and really wanted to like it, but it is not very good basketball. Was hoping that the trend of teams being made up of their former college programs would make it interesting, but not so much. If Wake had a team, I'd definitely watch... But we don't.

I had also thought that having $2mil on the line for the winning team would lead to it being compelling basketball... But it just seems to encourage hero ball from mediocre professionals.

The Legends Game on All-Star Weekend is long overdue.

Terrible idea for a sport that requires elite athleticism to be a "legend".

I'm holding out for the NFL version... Nothing better than a bunch of CTE zombies cracking some skulls again for old times' sake. Though it might be fun to see Brett Favre throw bombs to Calvin Johnson all game.

It's more for the personalities and nostalgia. Anyway, the window for 90s stars is over. Everybody would have been hyped to see MJ, Chuck, Hakeem and such.

MJ still periodically participates in practice with the Hornets and word is he's not exactly faded into the sunset. Although, he could stand to lose 30 lbs.

It's more for the personalities and nostalgia. Anyway, the window for 90s stars is over. Everybody would have been hyped to see MJ, Chuck, Hakeem and such.

I agree, in theory, but I just think it would be painful to watch. I love baseball, but I've always found those types of events depressing... And baseball is not basketball.

Also, I'd hate to see Danny Manning distracted by another knee injury that would prevent him from leading our rise to the top of the ACC.

Had a great run with VCU, but did not appear to be moving well last night.

MJ still periodically participates in practice with the Hornets and word is he's not exactly faded into the sunset. Although, he could stand to lose 30 lbs.

Right. And that's the GOAT. What about everyone else?

I would think that Nique and Bird and Isiah could put on a show. Hakeem too. Chuck, not so much.

Bird is struggling with his health. Read some article a while back that said he doesn't expect to live to see old age. Definitely a guy that pushed himself too hard through injury.

I actually saw Nique on Wednesday here in Atlanta when I was grabbing lunch. He looked surprisingly good.

If you can't tell by all of this posting activity, it is an extremely slow morning at work.

Oh man if Bird can't go, white people are gonna be pissed. Ratings will be in the tank. I bet he can still win the Old Man 3-point contest. Especially with the implementation of the moneyball.

I would watch the shit out of an old man dunk contest. They'd have to lower the rim to 8 feet, but still...

I would watch the shit out of an old man dunk contest. They'd have to lower the rim to 8 feet, but still...

The Barry brothers can still dunk. Hell, Scooter is on 6'3 and did a 180 on his 45th b'day.

Back