• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guilford County Law Enforcement Appreciation Dinner

stratt

Reaction score
Hey guys. My Freemason lodge is hosting a dinner for our local men and women in blue on August 20th.. We already have the money raised for the food. We are now looking for corporate donations, or private donations, to put together raffles and gifts for every officer that walks through our door. We are expecting to serve around 200 - 250 officers. If any of you are interested in helping us out please PM me.

Thanks,
Stratt

I wish people would give me a prize for doing my job. Other than my salary and benefits of course.

JHMD will be along shortly to ask why you aren't supporting the 2000 hungry homeless children of Guilford County.

I am curious why you are wasting your time with these dinners when you should be working very hard to get your treasure back from Benjamin Gates. Lucky it didn't end up with Ian Howe or it would have been a lot more difficult.

real talk, most consistently tonedeaf person on these here rjkarl boards, go

Amazing how we can't have a serious thread on these boards.

When are you going to appreciate and feed teachers? Firefighters? Local DOT workers?

#alljobsmatter

When are you going to appreciate and feed teachers? Firefighters? Local DOT workers?

#alljobsmatter

thatswhatthemoneyisfor.gif

Back