• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SayHeyDeac's Thread For Serious Political Discourse Only--Trolls Need Not Apply

I think in the end Hillary wins Florida and it's the nail in the coffin. Trump keeps Ohio and some small random state like Nevada.

Trump campaign trying to lower already low debate expectations by floating he isn't doing any debate prep.

The presidential equivalent of "I didn't even study for this test."

Good for Hillary! Most people prefer their property to go to the politicians, who will certainly know how to spend it better than they or their kids do.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/22/boom...line|story&par=yahoo&doc=103961720&yptr=yahoo

Hillary will have all of us rolling our eyes before this is over.

This shows how well the GOP had brainwashed so many.

In 2016, before your estate pays the first penny in federal taxes, you get an exemption for the first $5,450,000.

"About 9,500 estate tax returns were filed for people who died in 2011, of which only 4,400 were taxable, less than 1 in 500 of the 2.5 million people who died in that year."

ONE in every FIVE HUNDRED people who die have to pay estate tax. But the GOP has convinced the 499 Republicans that they should pay more taxes to cover for the rich.

My bad, using facts is wrong. The "death tax" concept is one of the biggest examples of people being convinced to vote against their own self-interest.

My bad, using facts is wrong. The "death tax" concept is one of the biggest examples of people being convinced to vote against their own self-interest.

What was the name of the President who signed the current regime into law?

Gotta love how Jay Novak indicated it would wreak havoc on small and medium-sized business owners. This top rate applies to estates of a couple of 1 billion dollars and more. The plight of the billionaire small business owner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

If you never try, you can't lose! Fixed mindset to the max.

lie-george-seinfeld.jpg

Good for Hillary! Most people prefer their property to go to the politicians, who will certainly know how to spend it better than they or their kids do.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/22/boom...line|story&par=yahoo&doc=103961720&yptr=yahoo

Hillary will have all of us rolling our eyes before this is over.

There were less than 1,000 people who paid estate taxes last year.

Trump wants to eliminate estate taxes. That will save his family lots of money if he even has lots of money.

http://www.americansfortaxfairness....ooklet/fact-sheet-the-estate-inheritance-tax/

I agree that these two choices are not equal. We know that Hillary will be bad. Whatever else you think of Obama, his foreign policy was just about as bad as possible. He made almost all wrong choices when he chose sides. His negotiations were abysmal. Those who oppose the US are not at all concerned about any repercussions from poking us in the eye. Hillary was on board for most of this.

Hillary has a great resume in the same way that [Redacted] does. Lots of nice jobs but little to no accomplishments anywhere.

As for Trump, who knows. Tax policy looks to promote growth. We have to hope he will not start a trade war. I doubt the wall gets built. Maybe parts here and there. That wall will be like Obama closing Gitmo. Just will never get around to it. Trump is a lot of bluster. He has some good policies but mostly we have no idea.

If you are choosing between "guaranteed bad" and "could go either way", seems like the obvious choice is the unknown.

Fortunately we still have Gary to vote for if you cannot stand the thought of those two.

Do tell how Hillary will be so bad.

This shows how well the GOP had brainwashed so many.

In 2016, before your estate pays the first penny in federal taxes, you get an exemption for the first $5,450,000.

"About 9,500 estate tax returns were filed for people who died in 2011, of which only 4,400 were taxable, less than 1 in 500 of the 2.5 million people who died in that year."

ONE in every FIVE HUNDRED people who die have to pay estate tax. But the GOP has convinced the 499 Republicans that they should pay more taxes to cover for the rich.

Check what happened to George Steinbenior (sorry I suck at spelling along with many other faults, anyway he owned the Yankees)

too bad...his heirs should sue his lawyers and accountants.

too bad...his heirs should sue his lawyers and accountants.

??

His estate paid NO estate tax due to our elected representatives inability to accomplish anything.

Saved his heirs around 500 mil

Back