• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SayHeyDeac's Thread For Serious Political Discourse Only--Trolls Need Not Apply

I worry about Plouffe's confidence here. I hope they are not getting cocky; Just get CO, NH, PA and VA, the rest are icing.

Plouffe's definitely put his rep on the line, but he's also readily acknowledged the problem areas too. Had personally written off IA, so surprised to see HRC there today. Think millennial turnout is their biggest worry, but partially offset by much stronger than expected White college educated support.

How they use both Obamas, Warren, Biden, and Bernie will tell how confident they are. They'll use Warren & Bernie to target millennials almost exclusively if they're confident in the map. They'll use Biden in OH & IA if they think they have a shot. Problems if they use the Obamas exclusively for millenial outreach rather than suburbs and major city GOTV.

Think they were stunned at how much Trump overreacted to the Khans, so they saved the fat bomb for suburbs and FL, CO, and NV.

Similar to how Atlanta was abandoned to the zombies in The Walking Dead, I've had to abandon the main election thread, but I did want to post somewhere how this article sums up my disappointment with Gary Johnson.

http://www.vice.com/read/dear-gary-johnson-please-stop-fucking-up

In an election where the main commonality across the parties is the sentiment "how did we get to our nominee when their nominee is so ripe for defeating?" Johnson falls into that same mold. With the 2 main candidates, this is the best year for a strong 3rd party candidate I've ever seen, yet he's mostly been a clown show.

I know HRC doesn't need Ohio to win, but I wonder if they make a push to regain some ground there with an ad-buy in the next week or so (perhaps after the next debate).

Hillary has enough money to spend a pile of it in OH to get Trump to spend more of his limited funds.

Similar to how Atlanta was abandoned to the zombies in The Walking Dead, I've had to abandon the main election thread, but I did want to post somewhere how this article sums up my disappointment with Gary Johnson.

http://www.vice.com/read/dear-gary-johnson-please-stop-fucking-up

In an election where the main commonality across the parties is the sentiment "how did we get to our nominee when their nominee is so ripe for defeating?" Johnson falls into that same mold. With the 2 main candidates, this is the best year for a strong 3rd party candidate I've ever seen, yet he's mostly been a clown show.

Welcome aboard to a safe space where poo flinging chimps are minimized. Like Johnson, but he is a fuck up. Aleppo, whiffing on world leaders, and nearly licking Kasey Hunt's face were bizarre, but all pale in comparison to feigning he's still undecided on America's participation in WWII. What are the unknowns 70+ years after the fact?!? Any Wake stakeholder who's still undecided about Bzz is a fucking moron. Weld's solid and would have been a slam dunk at the top of the Libertarian or GOP ticket. Johnson, not so much.

Iowa stats: 40% of state voted early in 2012, despite demographic disadvantages Obama campaign knew they won IA well before November, HRC campaign has 26K volunteers in IA.

Of the states that will determine the election, only PA, VA, and NH don't have early voting. Dems have demographic advantages in all three states.

Trump went full retard on Twitter again last night. Big surprise, I know.

Wish that at the next debate, each town hall participant would stand and simply read aloud any of the like 2000 absolutely idiotic tweets he's made and have him comment.

How hasn't the Clinton campaign done an ad that consists solely of Trump tweets?

Wish that at the next debate, each town hall participant would simply read any of the like 2000 absolutely idiotic tweets he's made and have him comment.

Or, how hasn't the Clinton campaign done an ad that consists solely of Trump tweets.

Inappropriate for network tv

Was watching Morning Joe today with a round table of commentators and a one point stuck out to me. His comment about HRC's 30+ years of experience and nothing to show for it stands out in my head. What exactly has she accomplished? If I were Trump I would lead with this all day long. Its probably too late but at this point if you are still dicey about HRC, more and more votes for Johnson are gonna hurt her more than Trump.

Wish that at the next debate, each town hall participant would stand and simply read aloud any of the like 2000 absolutely idiotic tweets he's made and have him comment.

How hasn't the Clinton campaign done an ad that consists solely of Trump tweets?

There are no sources in the campaign. Only MSM lies! He tweeted about that at 4am!

Was watching Morning Joe today with a round table of commentators and a one point stuck out to me. His comment about HRC's 30+ years of experience and nothing to show for it stands out in my head. What exactly has she accomplished? If I were Trump I would lead with this all day long. Its probably too late but at this point if you are still dicey about HRC, more and more votes for Johnson are gonna hurt her more than Trump.

running interference for her husband to abuse women, compromising the national security of the US, fucking up the Mideast even more than it was, ogstruction of justice, perjury, lying

running interference for her husband to abuse women, compromising the national security of the US, fucking up the Mideast even more than it was, ogstruction of justice, perjury, lying

You forgot a few things. See post #9052 on the Facebook thread.

Sailor is on the wrong thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I worry about Plouffe's confidence here. I hope they are not getting cocky; Just get CO, NH, PA and VA, the rest are icing.

HRC now has leads outside of the margin of error in all of those states except for CO (+2.9). Trump doesn't lead outside the MOE in any swing states. His only swing state lead above 1% is IA (+2.1).

Wannabe 2018 CA Governor Tom Steyer briefly ran anti-Trump ads in CA, but quickly figured out it was pointless since the state's never been remotely in doubt. Steyer's now running anti-Johnson ads on the environment targeted to millenials in eight swing states.

And fox of course just tweeted that Trump is surging in battleground states and is now leading in 5 of 7.

Off the top of my head,

SCHIP (as first lady)
Aid for 9/11 first responders

This is the "no dissension" thread?

Dissension is permitted but not crazy bullshit. You are welcome to contribute any evidence you have that Hillary has not accomplished anything in her 30 years of public service.

Back