• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SayHeyDeac's Thread For Serious Political Discourse Only--Trolls Need Not Apply

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I+m+very+serious+about+my+memes+there+has+been+_6a3ec198f68c9ad6fd1d154f07d16ef0.jpg

Michelle's speech was fantastic. I'm going to miss having that family in the White House. I didn't watch Warren or Bernie's speeches, but I have them recorded. Are they worth it?

Michelle's speech was fantastic. I'm going to miss having that family in the White House. I didn't watch Warren or Bernie's speeches, but I have them recorded. Are they worth it?

Warren was a little hit and miss, Bernie is worth watching just to essentially wrap up the Clinton-Sanders battle.

If you've seen a Bernie stump speech you've seen his speech last night, except throw in a couple minutes talking about Hillary.

So.... anything new happening with the presidential race?

Gonna need all yalls bona fides before knowing who I can trust on this thread. Except birdman, that dude parties.

We need a dissertation on your understanding of r squared regression before you can post here.

For the record, I already know which of you are dinguses, so don't worry about trying to persuade me otherwise with a resume.

I'm still amazed that Trump has made it this far. Dude will make some serious paper off of all of this but he still has to feel a bit like the dog that caught the car and can't actually want to win it all.

This is my favorite bird:

AmericanOystercatcherwithChickUSFWS.jpg

American Oystercatchers are such badasses.

Back