• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 4 - Answers due at 10:30am

Cool.

1. Look's like Chuck's taking a ride on the wild baloney pony.

#3 was the hardest question for me. I couldn't decide if yall would go legit political candidates or a popular non-candidate.

Last edited:
Cool.

1. Look's like Chuck's taking a ride on the wild baloney pony.

#3 was the hardest question for me. I couldn't decide if yall would go legit political candidates of a popular non-candidate.

Considered Obama.

#3 was the hardest question for me. I couldn't decide if yall would go legit political candidates of a popular non-candidate.

#3 is in the running for near-unanimous answer this week, imo. The golf major and college reason, too.

I had a terrible week. Sorry teammates. I just couldn't think this week. There are at least 5 answers I can think of better ones for now that it's closed.

ugh, college reason is gonna screw me

Cash is a good answer---I never thought of it.

I just thought of toaster as a long running joke for a bad wedding present.

What's with all the making love? Nobody fucks?

Euphemism definition-

"a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing."

A euphemism for sex

Banging - 15
Making Love - 13
Fucking - 12
Doing it - 5
Screw - 2
Laid - 2
Boning - 2
Sleeping Together - 1
Hide The Salami - 1
Knock Boots - 1
The Deed - 1