• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 4 - Answers due at 10:30am

What does "average score" even mean. Like I've got 52.8, what does that represent?

Ugh, Sweet 16 matchup vs. Doofus if I get by disdude. Fuck me.

Is that not why everyone went to Wake? Great academics along with [once] great athletics?

Agree.

What else differentiates Wake from other regional schools like Davidson, Elon, etc?

The campus is obviously great, but sports is a huge differentiator between Wake and those school.

And by everyone, I mean the vast majority of the posters on this Wake Forest sports message board that graduated from MSD.

Is that not why everyone went to Wake? Great academics along with [once] great athletics?

I went to Wake cause it seemed like a Party school cause '98 was the last year they let high school kids stay Friday-Sunday. I got into Sig Ep parties more easily when I was in high school than in college. False advertising.

Things I've learned from Sheep this week. Nobody knows what a euphemism is and people think shoes are an "article of clothing"

SMH

Sorry to my team, who apparently took an off week, for my absence the last two weeks. Started a brand new job last week and then got in a wreck and totaled my car this week.

Beware the Perfect Game curse!!

Back