• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottest Women In Politics

He's gotten upset before. The most memorable was when someone commented about Megyn Kelly during a debate and he said she was a professional broadcast journalist, blah, blah, blah.

I gotta stop clicking on this thread.

Lesson learned.

This thread needs less words and more pics, I am on my phone or I would contribute.

Y'all remember the article Megyn Kelly wrote about the World Cup. She crushed it. One of her line was after football games players are brought to the locker rooms to tend to their wounds. After soccer they are met with juice boxes and participation trophies.

That was actually Ann Coulter

Thoughts on Ann Coulter, fuckable or no? I'd hit it. I'm also drunk though.

SE Cupp covers politics and that's good enough for me. I would so do this!

photo.jpeg

She's been my favorite for several years now. She's a rare thoughtful conservative as well.

She's been my favorite for several years now. She's a rare thoughtful conservative as well.

Do you think they would be less rare if you had the courage to hire one?

I read about her yesterday.

Apparently she was in the Boston Ballet as a child/teenager for like 10 years before attending Cornell. She's also an atheist, which is very rare for conservatives.

Another one of my favorites.

Ph commented that Sarah Silverman was looking good last night. dv7 didn't like it.

i mean ph also posted that some girls killed by their mom were good looking on the gun violence thread as his first response. it was weird. i tend to agree with dv7 in general on the issue, but i'm not going to fall on the sword on an internet message board filled with dudes.

Speaking of which, I can't decide who is less physically appealing --Hillary or the Donald.

That pic of Cupp doesn't do her justice. Every time she's on Bill Maher she's smokin.

Back