• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottest Women In Politics

I interrupt my strong objection to this thread to post this:

20201013T0800-BARRETT-HEARINGS-1006987%20CROP.jpg

I mean, she’s definitely a very attractive woman. Kind of a Pam from the office 20 years later vibe.

I mean, she’s definitely a very attractive woman. Kind of a Pam from the office 20 years later vibe.

That’s a good comparison.

Jenna Fischer is about the same age as Barrett and The Office debuted 15 years ago.

Hope Hicks is a Trump enabler who deserves a special seat in hell, but i'll admit that when the WH COVID story broke and I researched her... I was impressed.

Way more attractive than Ivanka who looks like an 8th generation inbred Hapsburg child

Hope Hicks is a Trump enabler who deserves a special seat in hell, but i'll admit that when the WH COVID story broke and I researched her... I was impressed.

Way more attractive than Ivanka who looks like an 8th generation inbred Hapsburg child

Evil and attractive go hand in hand in the GOP.

newFile-2.jpg

^Meh I don't find the fake blonde "southern" chick look that attractive.

The edgy gun girl chick from CO running for the House is much hotter, in a crazier way.

^Meh I don't find the fake blonde "southern" chick look that attractive.

The edgy gun girl chick from CO running for the House is much hotter, in a crazier way.

Everybody has their own thing. That picture is funny to me because Greene is country cute and Loeffler is so obviously the hot city girl trying desperately to seem southern.

You don't know your Habsburgs too well. First, the name is Habsburg and not Hapsburg. But more importantly, Habsburg inbreeding led to the notorious protruding and elongated "Habsburg jaw." Ivanka Trump just does not have such a jaw.

You don't know your Habsburgs too well. First, the name is Habsburg and not Hapsburg. But more importantly, Habsburg inbreeding led to the notorious protruding and elongated "Habsburg jaw." Ivanka Trump just does not have such a jaw.

You are correct - I was referring more to the Queen Victoria lineage of hemophiliacs.

Evil and attractive go hand in hand in the GOP.

newFile-2.jpg

This is such a funny picture. On the left you have an incredibly wealthy woman who knows she's selling snake oil to morons and has made the decision to whole-heartedly embrace it in the interest of attempted but likely doomed self preservation. On the right you have a proudly misinformed open snake oil user. The cynic and the true believer have joined forces in a hurricane of stupidity.

Back