• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottest Women In Politics

Probably gonna be an unpopular take, but Hill is hotter than McEnany.

My wife looks better in a bikini than Kayleigh McEnany. It’s a proud day for me.

This is your DG3 moment unless there are pics.

Probably gonna be an unpopular take, but Hill is hotter than McEnany.

I don't think either is super hot. I've developed an immunity to basic blonde Tampa chicks like McEnany.

Everybody has their own thing. That picture is funny to me because Greene is country cute and Loeffler is so obviously the hot city girl trying desperately to seem southern.

Country Cute must be a euphemism for a 3/10, right?

Republican chicks on average WAY hotter. Probably the vanity that pulls them right, but i can dig it.

Unpopular opinion AOC not that hot, she is a 6, maybe a loose 7 in glasses... 6.5

Katie Hill:

bed-crop-KATIEHILL_0165-1068x718.jpg

Not bad if you don't mind walking in on a gang bang every now and always.

Still would, but no deeper than #3 on the train wagon. that's my line.

Republican chicks on average WAY hotter. Probably the vanity that pulls them right, but i can dig it.

I spent a semester in DC and did an internship in a congressional office. The women interns/staff in Republican offices were on average hotter than in Democratic offices. The leading theory was that Republican women had more money to spend making themselves look good. My theory was hotness in women was simply a trait prioritized more by conservatives.

I spent a semester in DC and did an internship in a congressional office. The women interns/staff in Republican offices were on average hotter than in Democratic offices. The leading theory was that Republican women had more money to spend making themselves look good. My theory was hotness in women was simply a trait prioritized more by conservatives.

I was an intern in the US Senate and confirm this take.

And often from states you wouldn't expect as Orrin Hatch's office had some serious talent if memory serves.

Shit... now thinking back it could have been John McCain's staffers instead of Hatch's.

And a senator from AZ having a smokeshow staff would be a surprise to no one.

I also totally crush on Tulsi.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20%281%29.jpg

Totally forgot about Tulsi. She’s crazy AF but very hot.

During the debates it was hard to hate her if though must of the gibberish coming out of her mouth was straight looney tunes, she’s such a babe.

I was an intern in the US Senate and confirm this take.

And often from states you wouldn't expect as Orrin Hatch's office had some serious talent if memory serves.

My cousin was an aide for Liddy Dole. Her husband worked as one of Erskine's top guys when he was in charge of the University system. She's definitely much more attractive than he is, and all her buddies that I met when she was in Washington were smokeshows. Unfortunately, crazy Pub chicks skew hotter.

Mako does your wife know how much you talk about her hotness on here, I feel like this is a recent thing.

Back