• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottest Women In Politics

Glenn Rice approves:

sarah-palin-sexy%2Bhot%2Bbody%2B.jpg

0b543a8d52a3cf2abd1a595b62bfabfa.jpg

ugh, Nikki Haley is a ghoul.
McEnany is a 5. looks like a rode hard redneck Florida tramp too much makeup and hair dye and crazy
Tulsi is a smokeshow
AOC, smokeshow
Ivanka is trash, so is Palin. Too fucking awful personality-wise to even judge on pure looks. it comes through

kamala is a MILF with a beautiful face

I don't watch much TV but on Sunday Margaret Brennan is hot reminds me of a younger Kate Winslet

I feel like those may be fake.

ugh, Nikki Haley is a ghoul.
McEnany is a 5. looks like a rode hard redneck Florida tramp too much makeup and hair dye and crazy
Tulsi is a smokeshow
AOC, smokeshow
Ivanka is trash, so is Palin. Too fucking awful personality-wise to even judge on pure looks. it comes through

kamala is a MILF with a beautiful face

I don't watch much TV but on Sunday Margaret Brennan is hot reminds me of a younger Kate Winslet

That's my fetish.

Also I feel like your hawtness scale is strongly influenced by political view. Thus, the conclusion is your not into the hatefuck and I think you are wrong.

That's my fetish.

Also I feel like your hawtness scale is strongly influenced by political view. Thus, the conclusion is your not into the hatefuck and I think you are wrong.

lol +1. I respect anyone's fetish, to each his own. Mine is tattooed brunettes with punk rock attitude but you don't find them in politics.

Mako does your wife know how much you talk about her hotness on here, I feel like this is a recent thing.

She does not read the boards, but she is aware that I think she's hot. Having to take my two year old to dance class and being surrounded by dance moms has made me very appreciative of my wife's commitment to fitness in her 30's.

I'm kind of in love with Kaitlan Collins. She's like the way cooler and hotter girl you leave Kayleigh for.

When did Hope Solo become a political agent?

Let's leave the reporters out of this. They're expected to be at least kinda hot. And I don't want to get in to a long debate about whether some blonde chick on Fox News is hot (Spoiler: She IS !).

Back