• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottest Women In Politics

Kayleigh McEnany:
rp93967h87w41.jpg

Fairly certain that's Tomi Lahren

Let's leave the reporters out of this. They're expected to be at least kinda hot. And I don't want to get in to a long debate about whether some blonde chick on Fox News is hot (Spoiler: She IS !).

You should start a new thread titled "Hottest Women POLITICIANS"

Fairly certain that's Tomi Lahren

Though I get that there's a generic "they all look alike" quality to these Stepford pub blonds, reverse image search indicates that is indeed McEnany.

In order to be fair I tried to find some hot America dude politicians, but there are none.

Our male political leaders are generally gross looking. Obama, and his nerdy cool dad vibes, was the exception to that rule.

In order to be fair I tried to find some hot America dude politicians, but there are none.

Our male political leaders are generally gross looking. Obama, and his nerdy cool dad vibes, was the exception to that rule.

Back in the day Biden was good looking. Though now he's looking a lot worse and older than he sounds. And a decade or so back there were John Edwards and Mitt Romney with their $400 haircuts.

Paul Ryan had some sex appeal. And women apparently find Cal Cunningham attractive.

Mitt Romney is pretty good looking for a 73 year-old dude

Back