• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottest Women In Politics

Trump supporter/Florida AG Pam Bondi
Pam-Bondi-in-underwear.jpg

I still don't get the joke

If I remember correctly, someone posted that they thought that a female politician was hot and DV7 got all bent and said that they would never say that about a man, blah, blah, blah and they must be a sexist.

If I remember correctly, someone posted that they thought that a female politician was hot and DV7 got all bent and said that they would never say that about a man, blah, blah, blah and they must be a sexist.

I don't think we need a joke to post pics of hot professional women.

That top 10 is reeeeeal solid. Number 7 intrigues me, in an "I want to make babies with her" kind of way.

Ph commented that Sarah Silverman was looking good last night. dv7 didn't like it.

Ph commented that Sarah Silverman was looking good last night. dv7 didn't like it.

Still don't, given the context. But I'll bite my tongue tonight.

the thread starter can have his fun after he showed his ass last night. done with him.

He's gotten upset before. The most memorable was when someone commented about Megyn Kelly during a debate and he said she was a professional broadcast journalist, blah, blah, blah.

He's gotten upset before. The most memorable was when someone commented about Megyn Kelly during a debate and he said she was a professional broadcast journalist, blah, blah, blah.

That was it...that was what I remembered...

Y'all remember the article Megyn Kelly wrote about the World Cup. She crushed it. One of her line was after football games players are brought to the locker rooms to tend to their wounds. After soccer they are met with juice boxes and participation trophies.

Back