• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottest Women In Politics

I'm kind of in love with Kaitlan Collins. She's like the way cooler and hotter girl you leave Kayleigh for.

Nah. Julia all the way when it comes to CNN.

D1oWFweUcAANbuU

Yeah. Probably. Damn Constitution prevents us from having a hot 34 year old woman president. Well that and the misogyny.

Kaitlin Collins is quite good at what she does. 28 years old Bama grad and does the job like a 30 year White House vet. Props to CNN for giving her a shot. She seems pretty cool too.

Last edited:
The Trump women love them some JT

EC4WbzlUUAEBIU1

C4kQ63YVcAAsh1I

So does JT have that BDE or is the aphrodisiac competence?

So does JT have that BDE or is the aphrodisiac competence?

Probs both along with that residual “my daddy runs the country” energy.

Melania is such a waste of a good old vapid, soulless piece of ass - being married to such a baboon. She is so fine.

Despite her politics, Ivanka is just not that hot. She looks like a drag queen kinda.

I haven’t met many women in Florida with eyes like that.

For Brasky:

Damn that's a shame about Collins, because

1. She's a rat
2. Gideon is sexy

might have donated a few bucks to her campaign one night after a few dranks for purely carnal reasons

EDIT: removed the term MILF because I'm 34 years old and no longer allowed to use that term since most women my age are now MILFs

Sara-Gideon.png

Jill Biden's a pretty hot 69 year old

Back