• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Frozen pizzas ranked

American Flatbread is the best by a mile. The only knock against them is all their products are vegetarian. I'd love to hear the author's rationale for putting 4 other brands above it.

Garlic and olive oil on a flour tortilla is a pizza?

Garlic and olive oil instead of red sauce. I don't think that needed explanation. I'm a white cheese pizza guy.

I simply explained how to make a quick, easy, thin crust pizza as an alternative to frozen pizza.

Garlic and olive oil instead of red sauce. I don't think that needed explanation. I'm a white cheese pizza guy.

I simply explained how to make a quick, easy, thin crust pizza as an alternative to frozen pizza.

So what cheese?

http://www.womansday.com/food-recip...eroni-stuffed-deep-dish-pizza-recipe-wdy0314/

I was given this recipe to try by my mom, it's my new favorite.

On the frozen pizza discussion. Frozen pizza is not as good as most homemade pizza with fresh dough but I'll take a Digiorno frozen pizza over one made with a Boboli or Mama Mary premade crust. I also really enjoy the Home Run pizzas when they're on sale. I eat frozen pizza because I'm lazy, it's easy and I don't really care since I only do it during solo lunch or dinner.

Having eaten most of these in high school and college, I think Freschetta is underrated here. I always liked it better than DiGiorno.

NhXkZmgLqpxwjl5hfudObTmto1_500.jpg

Having eaten most of these in high school and college, I think Freschetta is underrated here. I always liked it better than DiGiorno.

Where is Slim? I think I remember him saying Freschetta was the best pizza he'd ever had

Tracy: Well, I'm embarrassed to say I've missed the birth of both of my sons... for very legitimate reasons.
Dot Com: Cooking a French bread pizza and forgot.

We were doing acid one night and my buddy was overcome with nostalgia for french bread pizza and started crying when we made some.

We were doing acid one night and my buddy was overcome with nostalgia for french bread pizza and started crying when we made some.

Dude, I burned the top of my mouth every time I got the munchies and cooked a frozen pizza. I never could wait for it to cool off; just ate it right out of the oven. That cheese they use on the frozen pizzas is thinner than what you get at a restaurant or something. It's like boiling.

Back