• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Frozen pizzas ranked

I don't care what some Irish fuck says about pizza ! I just got back from Italy !

I don't care what some Irish fuck says about pizza ! I just got back from Italy !

giphy.gif

California Kitchen makes some solid ones. Costco's are really exceptional. Red Baron are my lower-tier go tos when I'm broke because they have a two for $5 deal or something.

Made pizza tonight even the crust

No tortillas though :/

We got a pizza stone for our wedding and buy the pizza dough from Publix. Takes about fifteen minutes and it's amazing.

What sauce are y'all pizza makers using? If you roll your own, what's your recipe?

What sauce are y'all pizza makers using? If you roll your own, what's your recipe?

Can of San Marzano tomatoes drained. Put it in the blender with garlic salt pepper and evoo. Purée in the blender.

this list is absolute shit. Putting Tony, Totino's or Amy's ahead of Red Barron is pure shite. Author didn't even include Stouffers which is pretty damn good for frozen pizza. Red Barron deep dish singles should be on there too.

I've always liked the Home Run Inn pizzas. Usually buy a few when they are on VIC special at the Harris Teeter.

RicoSuave's Rankings of the Best Pizza Ever

1. A local independent restaurant specializing in authentic NY-style pizza. They get extra credit if they make their own Italian sausage and/or mozzarella. You will find no better pizza.

2. A local restaurant specializing in authentic Neapolitan pizza. They annoy me by bragging about their yeast imported from Italy and the basil grown on their roof garden and harvested with kitchen shears just for me, but the pizza is damn good.

3. An actual restaurant in Italy.

4. A good-ish independent restaurant with an ambitious chef who decides to have "pizza night" in an effort to get people to eat there on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Its normally very good and they normally have a very good selection of wines and craft beers.

5. Any decent Italian chain restaurant in the US.

6. An authentic Chicago-style pizza restaurant, although you're a fat ass just for wanting to eat there.

7. A Trader Joes or Whole Foods pizza made to order by a young lady with a 1,000-yard stare and with multiple earrings stuck through her lips and eyebrows.

8. Any rising-crust frozen pizza from the supermarket, although I'm partial to the store-brand generic of DiGiorno.

9. Little Caesars, mainly because its next to my office and its $5. At that price point, all I care about is the crust and the crust is always good. This is the point at which convenience becomes more important that tastiness and authenticity.

10. Any other low-end pizza chain, i.e. Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Dominos, etc.

11. Any cheap supermarket pizza.

12. California Pizza Kitchen.

Back