• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Frozen pizzas ranked

Pizza is the easiest food to make. Frozen pizza shouldn't exist.

There is no such thing as good frozen pizza. There is edible/not gross frozen pizza, but none of it qualifies as actually being good.

There is someone here that is seriously passionate about the need for a pizza oven or get the fuck out, I forget who that psycho is.

Get a ready made pizza crust or large tortilla. Put sauce on. Cover with cheese. Put in oven.

There is no such thing as good frozen pizza. There is edible/not gross frozen pizza, but none of it qualifies as actually being good.

+1

Old moonz would agree with this, I guess new step-momz moonz is all in on the step mom life, pizza, jeans and everything

Get a ready made pizza crust or large tortilla. Put sauce on. Cover with cheese. Put in oven.

Large tortilla for pizza crust? Think I'd rather stick to frozen pizza in that case.

Don't knock it till you try it. It's good if you want something quick.

Some frozen pizzas aren't bad. We keep some decent ones in the freezer for easy dinner every once in a while. I had a Palmero's feta, spinach and bacon tonight.

Large tortilla for pizza crust? Think I'd rather stick to frozen pizza in that case.

Look at the recipe I posted in the thread. The guy who wrote it has tons of different legit pizza recipes. He knows his stuff, and this tortilla pizza is damn awesome in about 10 minutes time.

Eh I can get a fresh dough ball from the store and go from raw ingredients to stomach in like 15 mins.

Back