• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Frozen pizzas ranked

200_s.gif

Nothing wrong with frozen pizza from time to time. Clearly a homemade or something from a good pizza restaurant (like Lilly's in Durham) is far superior but I'm not going turn my nose up at a frozen pizza ever.

Once again reaffirming Florida's place in the pantheon of culture.
Hey, don't knock regional recipes until you try them. You ever had road kill coon on buttered white bread with American cheese? Mmm pizza

I'm not too picky about pizza. Ate at Cane Rosso here in Dallas which is supposed to be one of the best places, if not the best in DFW. The pizza was awesome, but also a bit floppier than what I'm used to. They opened up a Spin! down the street and it's pretty good too. I love eating at Hideaway Pizza when I go up to Norman for a football game. Hits the spot every time. And I'm also perfectly content satisfying a pizza craving with a trip to a chain like BJ's Brewhouse (I don't get my panties in a wad about deep dish vs. NY style).

But if I gotta feed the urchins pizza, they usually are going to get Red Baron or a trip to FiCi's because that's perfectly legit pizza to them.

Back