• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia Sign Up - Starts Tomorrow

you out? i can hold off until wednesday if we need to. next week could be rougher for me so if not this week, maybe nevvar?

I'm in. I just have a meeting from 11-3ish. Should be doable. I can check in every now and again.

k

got 5 mafia roles written and gonna start working on civs. probably will have to toss one of the mafia roles unless we get 17+

You are drug resistant super bacteria that is found in the water on every Rio beach

I'm iffy on time but if you're doing it this week and need to get it off the ground you can include me

In, though I have a sick 2 year old and several meetings tomorrow so a Wednesday start would be better

I can't do a Wednesday start, but if it starts tomorrow keep me in

In, though I have a sick 2 year old and several meetings tomorrow so a Wednesday start would be better

You know who else wants to push things back? Rio. The games must go on though.

You are a venereal disease. You start off as a one man team but gain teammates every night. Some know right away, most don't until after the games are over.

1) Redwing
2) timdunk
3) gouda
4) damo
5) tic
6) nonny
7) mystery
8) da
9) dv7
10) ryala
11) z22 (formerly known as tf22)
12) raise