• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Mystery (3) - doofus, nonny, duff
Chic (2) - mystery, smidge
redwing (2) – chic, timdunk
Duff (2) – gouda, z22
nonny (1) – tic
Da (1) – redwing
Raise (1) – damo
Ryala (1) – nonny
Dv7 (1) – knight
Knight (1) – da
Smidge (1) - raise
timdunk (1) - ryala

I like BYM, but he's not even close.

Should have changed my metaphor. ryala is Barry Bonds but bym is Tony Gwynn? Higher average? ryala is a tommy gun while bym is the sniper gun in modern warfare 2 that fires twice without reloading?

I don't know, I give up. redwing is mafia though.

I assume I should switch to one of the other people with two votes so that I can't save myself? I've never wrapped my mind around what you're expected to do in these situations

I assume I should switch to one of the other people with two votes so that I can't save myself? I've never wrapped my mind around what you're expected to do in these situations

Mount up fuckboi

I'm going to good times for lunch because I have poor judgment

Also fuck you good times is good

Crowd sourcing mafia moves is not a good look. Better to just do something really stupid, pretend to defend it for like ten minutes, then just admit you were wrong and tell everyone to shut up.

Another post that just reads bad to me. Go ahead and switch to me and let the rest decide.

Or just keep your vote on who you think is mafia and don't switch to save yourself

I was about to spend the next 30 minutes coming up with sweet baseball comps for all of your banter abilities, but I have a meeting soon. The short version is that bym is something like Jose Altuve. Da is Old Hoss Radbourn.

***chic***

Don't care that much this round based upon what's been posted. Will have more to contribute next round if alive.

No one will care of do anything about it if you save yourself.

Or just keep your vote on who you think is mafia and don't switch to save yourself

Well I'm not going to save myself, I was trying to stave off the inevitable freakout when someone bumps someone other than Chic up to 3 votes and I'm still on Chic.

Whatever, I've never understood all of these Suque "rules" about how to play mafia. Seems like no matter what you do, it's the wrong thing

Crowd sourcing mafia moves is not a good look. Better to just do something really stupid, pretend to defend it for like ten minutes, then just admit you were wrong and tell everyone to shut up.

Civ lock it up

Well I'm not going to save myself, I was trying to stave off the inevitable freakout when someone bumps someone other than Chic up to 3 votes and I'm still on Chic.

Whatever, I've never understood all of these Suque "rules" about how to play mafia. Seems like no matter what you do, it's the wrong thing
Sorry, bro. You screwed this one up pretty early.

Back