• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Well I'm not going to save myself, I was trying to stave off the inevitable freakout when someone bumps someone other than Chic up to 3 votes and I'm still on Chic.

Whatever, I've never understood all of these Suque "rules" about how to play mafia. Seems like no matter what you do, it's the wrong thing

Just play what you think is right, stop trying to appease the crowd on your moves. Terrible posts

Mystery (4) - doofus, nonny, duff, ryala
Chic (3) - mystery, smidge, eagles
redwing (2) – chic, timdunk
Duff (2) – gouda, z22
nonny (1) – tic
Da (1) – redwing
Raise (1) – damo
Ryala (1) – nonny
Dv7 (1) – knight
Knight (1) – da
Smidge (1) - raise

Sorry, bro. You screwed this one up pretty early.

Meh, it's fine. I'm a safe kill. Still don't know how I "screwed this one up."

If I die here Chic should be next, or Doofus for putting a vote on me and disappearing while I stay on the block.

Just play what you think is right, stop trying to appease the crowd on your moves. Terrible posts

Whatever dude. If I did what I think is right (didn't switch) then people would have freaked. I've seen it happen many times.

Meh, it's fine. I'm a safe kill. Still don't know how I "screwed this one up."

If I die here Chic should be next, or Doofus for putting a vote on me and disappearing while I stay on the block.

I was actually thinking you wouldnt be so concerned with trying to look good as mafia and that you might be a civ special, but since you say you're a safe kill im staying on you.

You're playing wayyyyyy too cautious this game, Mystery. Read back through your posts objectively and you can see you've been tiptoeing all game. If you aren't mafia, I guarantee mafia picked up on it.

Consider this a teachable moment.

Whatever dude. If I did what I think is right (didn't switch) then people would have freaked. I've seen it happen many times.

The secret is that no matter what you do, someone will think it was the wrong move. Some moves are just more wrong than others.

I was actually thinking you wouldnt be so concerned with trying to look good as mafia and that you might be a civ special, but since you say you're a safe kill im staying on you.

I weirdly hate this post. I'm not 100% sure why, but everything after the comma feels weird

Each game is different you never know what reaction a move will make until you are in that game.

You're playing wayyyyyy too cautious this game, Mystery. Read back through your posts objectively and you can see you've been tiptoeing all game. If you aren't mafia, I guarantee mafia picked up on it.

Eh, it's my first mafia game in 3 months. If something feels off, it's probably because I'm rusty

ok, just caught up

civ leans: gouda, tic, redwing, ryala

maf leans: timdunk, smidge, duff

vote for duff

damos absence has also been noted in my head. i dont trust that damo dude

Right, if he is truly a "safe kill" he played it badly in this late part of the round.

Mystery (4) - doofus, nonny, duff, ryala
Chic (3) - mystery, smidge, eagles
Duff (3) – gouda, z22, dv7
redwing (2) – chic, timdunk
nonny (1) – tic
Da (1) – redwing
Raise (1) – damo
Ryala (1) – nonny
Dv7 (1) – knight
Knight (1) – da
Smidge (1) - raise

PM quick if you see an issue

Right, if he is truly a "safe kill" he played it badly in this late part of the round.
No matter what it was played badly.

If Mafia...caught you.
If special...mafia would have easily caught you.
If vanilla...you're garnering way too much attention by how cautious you're acting and prob gonna lead to a mislynch

lead_large.jpg

Mystermen (Mafia Open Sewage) has been lynched

You are one smelly dirty potentially dream-ruining river of shit. Considering the report that just came out that says only 3 teaspoons of you will contract a virus, you’re pretty lethal. Each night you may select a player to get a mouthful of your shit water. If the player does not discuss shit/shitting/pooing/aborting in the toilet etc. in every post the following day, the targeted player will die of dysentery at the end of the day. Please notify me of a missed post.

NIGHT MOVES GO. Night will probably be long fyi, so please be patient. Go get a coffee or something.

Back