• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Bonjour, mes amis!

Greetings from Montreal.

I'm probably Mafia, I haven't checked my PM yet.

As for Ryala vs. me, the fact that's there's even a discussion means Ryala's banter game is slipping. He is the old guard, I am the new guard... Who lives in a place where I won't be shot.

Carry on and have fun!

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

Duff (civ Favela Fodder) has been killed.

Elsewhere, though the mystery shit disease has been thwarted, zika takes hold! Go for the gold! Day 2 starts now and will end at 4:30:59pm

Dag if I was there at the deadline, I would have prob tried to save MM. Lol @ me.

***damo***

Nonny looks good after calling mystery out as a special

I got this job in Morrisville and it looks like I'm moving to Raleigh. Where do I live and where do I go to snatch up hot pussy?

I got this job in Morrisville and it looks like I'm moving to Raleigh. Where do I live and where do I go to snatch up hot pussy?

I got offered a job in Morrisville like 6 mo ago. Rather get shot at in Richmond.

I weirdly hate this post. I'm not 100% sure why, but everything after the comma feels weird

Would be pretty bold if a ryala maf hit duff after this. Agree with gouda that nonny is way up on civ list after him going so hard at MM.

Thought dv7's posts coming back read meh to me so I was leaning towards opening on him here but with MM on the block don't see the incentive of a teammate showing up in the last minute like that throwing a civ up there knowing how it would look. Maybe I'm over thinking that.

Agree that Nonny looks good

Would be pretty bold if a ryala maf hit duff after this. Agree with gouda that nonny is way up on civ list after him going so hard at MM.

I had the killshot on MM bruh

Chic, Ryala, and Tic all look clean after yesterday.

MM pushed for Chic early and multiple times (post 124)
Ryala puts MM ahead 4-3 with 10 minutes to go (post 198)
Tic calls out MM and it seems genuine (29), MM questions Gouda's civ lock of Tic which doesn't seem like a mafia teammate would do (37), and MM calls out Tic again (47)

The one person most interesting from the MM interactions is Gouda. He switched to MM right after I did which put MM at 3 very early on (43) and agreed with me when I called MM out as a mafia/obv special (50). Both of those look good for him. However, the entire interaction between the two makes my senses tingle. Gouda's overall demeanor and interactions toward MM seem like they all add up to the possibility that he was bussing MM knowing MM was going to die and it'd be better to gain the clear.

Gouda obv isn't the play now but don't think day 1 clears him as much as some of the posts make me want to.

TimDunk, Z22, and Eagles are the ones I want to focus on.

171: Mystery had 3, Chic had 2, and Timdunk puts Redwing at 2 with a meh explanation. If I'm a mafia teammate, I don't tie Chic as that's too obvious but I bring in another player into the mix
181: Z22 does same thing. MM with 3, Chic 2, Redwing 2, and he puts Duff at 2, a target others have been discussing
194: Ties Chic with Mystery at 3 with only 11 minutes left in the round

***Tic***

Brah, I told you in the lair that I was gonna do it

Nah now it clears me bc mafia would have planned it better. Should be all good

Who is this 22 guy anyway? Is he a Suquer? Is he good?

***switch to mystery***

I had the same thought.

Gouda

It's not just the raw sewage that stinks around here

Nonny looks good after calling mystery out as a special

Two things I got from the first day given the above quotes:

1. 22 is probably clear unless they had some weird setup to clear him early on. That banter seemed legit to me.
2. Gouda doesn't look good. Was the third vote on MM before switching off. Tried to claim credit for him early on in the round too. I think he is a good place to look now.

***Gouda***

To add---I don't disagree with Gouda on Nonny. Think he is probably a civ.

Nice work doofus and nonny. I'm gonna be pretty butthurt if gouda is bad because I've agreed with mostly all of his posts. However, him defending me day 1 did give me pause.

Back