• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Two things I got from the first day given the above quotes:

1. 22 is probably clear unless they had some weird setup to clear him early on. That banter seemed legit to me.
2. Gouda doesn't look good. Was the third vote on MM before switching off. Tried to claim credit for him early on in the round too. I think he is a good place to look now.

***Gouda***

I thought I was the first on MM, whatever. He definitely did the special thing, which nonny picked up on and continued - thats high level maf or civ.

Civs
TIC
Timdunk
Nonny

Tim is civ if Gouda is bad tho

Also I've been making these posts while driving 75 on hwy with my knee. Don't tell

Tim is civ if Gouda is bad tho

Also I've been making these posts while driving 75 on hwy with my knee. Don't tell

Tim is good because of the tone of his meta posts, same reason as TIC. What do you have on da

Does it?

No

***dv7***

I'm not arguing with you, just saying that I thought I was and thats why I said I claimed credit if he was maf. See above for the donk

oh, then i was wrong and you weren't fucking around.

you were just disinterested and now following along. still have you as civ. but keep trying and maybe you can talk me out of it! that would be super fun.

I'm backburnering chic for the round with Mm's post. I said in signup I'd be iffy activity wise but to include me if you needed numbers. I should be around for a bit this round. Then I'll definitely be around later tonight if Alice

Tim is good because of the tone of his meta posts, same reason as TIC. What do you have on da
I'd prefer to go on voting patterns than your meta read, especially when you can't give anything specific.

And TimDunk looks like one of the worst re: votes from Day 1.

***chic***

Don't care that much this round based upon what's been posted. Will have more to contribute next round if alive.
Eagles...when you're not driving...

Why tie chic with MM with only 10 minutes until the end of the round. You say yourself you hadn't been paying much attention and didn't care much this round but then you go and make a very meaningful vote that ties a now strong lean civ with a mafia member.

This was also right in the middle of MM spewing about where he should place his vote and you completely ended that conversation with your vote (potentially trying to save MM from having to make a move himself)

I'd prefer to go on voting patterns than your meta read, especially when you can't give anything specific.

And TimDunk looks like one of the worst re: votes from Day 1.

Go for it. I'm not voting for him. I quoted the post that locked him up for me - that holds more weight that whatever voting pattern you think you've found after 1 day.

Back