• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Looking at this vote, want purpose does it serve? It adds someone else (now know is a civ) to the mix and indirectly protects a mafia on the block. Its weird that he has no read on either of the two people in the lead. (Or even a comment). What if both Chic and MM were mafia? That seems like a really aggressive play so I lean it was just a civ move at the moment.
And you realize that post was a minute before the deadline?

Why would mafia come in with that post the minute before the deadline when they have a teammate up?

Haha - jokes on you, I already bought the Prior jersey.

I need to up my tshirt jersey game. I've got Markakis, Wieters, and Mora. Feels like its about time for a Schoop.

I almost had to vote for raise for calling me a guy, but then he fixed it.

And you realize that post was a minute before the deadline?

Why would mafia come in with that post the minute before the deadline when they have a teammate up?

Exactly - it is a weird play hence why I lead civ and I prefer doofus. (or Chic)

I need to up my tshirt jersey game. I've got Markakis, Wieters, and Mora. Feels like its about time for a Schoop.

Me too, thats my goal here - Ive got a Bryant, Sandberg, Sosa Orioles and now Prior shirzee. My son has Chutley, Kershaw, Stanton, ARod and Tanaka shirzees - his collection is better than mine.

Me too, thats my goal here - Ive got a Bryant, Sandberg, Sosa Orioles and now Prior shirzee. My son has Chutley, Kershaw, Stanton, ARod and Tanaka shirzees - his collection is better than mine.

I'm still pissed I had to miss the Jim Palmer jersey giveaway day. Mostly because it was hotter than the surface of the sun and I would've died.

I've got a Mark Grace from when I was a kid. Its awesome.

I don't hate the doofus call as I mentioned earlier it was just unfortunate that two of the people with iffy votes last round were leading the charge. And both made strong pushes. So either neither of you two are mafia or Doofus isn't mafia. That said, I do actually think he's a decent mafia candidate.

I don't get any of the votes on DV7.

Pretty odd self-defense here.

Killing doofus gives you two civs, killing one of us doesn't do much of anything for the other two. Might as well jump on the doof train.
I don't like this post

I bet you don't end up voting doofus here.

Oh man, my doofus-redwing mafia is kind of coming together here.

But then I do like this one and the smidge glue one. I think this is not maf Tim. He's being way too active and engaged for when he's mafia.

I don't like this post

But then I do like this one and the smidge glue one. I think this is not maf Tim. He's being way too active and engaged for when he's mafia.

Flippant donk is civ donk

I don't hate the doofus call as I mentioned earlier it was just unfortunate that two of the people with iffy votes last round were leading the charge. And both made strong pushes. So either neither of you two are mafia or Doofus isn't mafia. That said, I do actually think he's a decent mafia candidate.

I don't get any of the votes on DV7.

I don't like DV7 either. I still think Gouda is the best candidate based on the posts he made in the first day.

Back