• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

I agree on Tim's overall tone being nonmaf. And doofus hasn't been around at all and I agree with the analysis against him.

And he's a much better target than DV7.

***Doofus***

I could see the doofus vote or get behind killing smidge who (other than calling both me and Mormons stupid) hasn't been his usual self (flying off the handle, being super defensive, talking a bunch of nonsense)

I agree on Tim's overall tone being nonmaf. And doofus hasn't been around at all and I agree with the analysis against him.

And he's a much better target than DV7.

***Doofus***

Tell me again why you don't think DV7 is bad?

Dv7 (4) – gouda, redwing, tic, damo
Doofus (4) – z22, timdunk, nonny, chic
Da (1) – smidge
Gouda (1) – doofus
Timdunk (1) – dv7
Smidge (1) – da

Last edited:
Tell me again why you don't think DV7 is bad?
1) The post at 1:29 a minute before the round ends. Why make that post? If you're mafia, you make it earlier or you just accept MM is dying and let it go.
2) And really I just haven't seen any solid reasoning for him being mafia. And when I asked people to explain themselves and give an explanation, people didn't really do it

Did you not read the beginning of today? I'm basically an IC.

I was the first one to say that you looked pretty good. Did you not read that? Also 'basically' an IC only applies to bad players who dumbtell. That holds much less weight with experienced players. You're on the good guy list but I have you below TIC and the donk.

There are still people in this game I'd kill over you.

Interesting late run on me.

Zleighton and Anon still read very civ to me based on interactions, despite being wrong about me being mafia. I don't really blame that view since I am "off" my normal talkative game, and the DV7 votes also seem forced/low hanging fruit.

The Chic vote is the most interesting to me.

Are you asking why he would make the list? Or why he would call out damo?

Sooooooooooooo ready to be the killshot here

I always find it funny when someone drops in to place a casual vote on a player in the lead. LOOKING AT YOU DAMO.

Quick run on Damo? Who's game. I'm digging Nonny's analysis regarding why not DV7. If Damo is maf, then DV7 should be clear due to Damo dropping a vote putting him way out in front.

If Gouda is maf, especially after the dumbtell, I'm gonna be so butthurt.

***DAMO***

I'm saying why even make that post 1 minute before the deadline if you're mafia

If you are trying to save a teammate, that post with only a minute left doesn't help at all. If you're not trying to save MM, then why even bother making that post. To me it's a civ who was not thinking about protecting anyone and just made a post with his opinion that happened to be right before the deadline.

I'm saying why even make that post 1 minute before the deadline if you're mafia

If you are trying to save a teammate, that post with only a minute left doesn't help at all. If you're not trying to save MM, then why even bother making that post. To me it's a civ who was not thinking about protecting anyone and just made a post with his opinion that happened to be right before the deadline.

You think too logically sometimes in these games. Things don't have to make sense.

Also these people suck and should feel bad:
Da (1) – smidge
Damo (1) – tic
Gouda (1) – doofus
Timdunk (1) – dv7
Smidge (1) – da

Back