• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Doofus (5) – z22, timdunk, chic, ryala, nonny
Dv7 (4) – gouda, redwing, damo, doofus
Da (1) – smidge
Damo (1) – tic
Gouda (1) – doofus
Timdunk (1) – dv7
Smidge (1) – da
eagles (1) - raise

ZIKA has taken hold and it is now OT between DOOFUS AND DV7!

FYI: this is a tie:

Dv7 (4) – gouda, redwing, damo, doofus

DV7 (mafia zika guy) has been lynched.

Zika: You could be the end of us all. We are witnessing the convergence of 500,000 people on the epicenter of the zika outbreak, only to return to literally every country on the globe thereafter to spread the epidemic and destroy humankind. What a brilliant idea! This game, you may spread your virus by visiting a player at night. That player’s vote will not count the following day unbeknownst to them. Whomever the zika-infected person’s vote ends up on at the end of the round will then contract zika for the day after that, thereby losing their vote. The chain of zika will continue even if it infects a mafia teammate. If zika infects you, the zika virus is destroyed in some hyperbolic universe-ending recursive weird vaccine-created-by-zika-itself maneuver. If the zika-infected person votes for the person who is lynched, zika dies with that person. If the zika-infected person dies in a way that isn’t a lynching, you get to spread zika again. The zik infliction only lasts for one day period, and then it moves on.

Though zika the disease lives on. Night moves go

Last edited:
Gouda (IOC) Indy, has been night hit.

IOC (International Olympic Committee): The dirtiest non-profit in the world besides religious institutions and FIFA. You have been able to get away with laundering money, securing bribes, displacing poor people, and murdering others for years. Congratulations. You keep that kind of power in this game as you are the independent in this game. At the start of the game you are immune to investigations, though this can change (results return as civ). Since the IOC never actually does the dirty work, you will have to first find a desperate and willing Favela Fodder person during one night, and then bribe the Favela Fodder person into your faction on the following night. Send me the name of a player at night to hit them up with the offer to join your faction. If they are mafia or civ special, the offer will not be made and you will be notified. During the next night, the Favela Fodder will automatically be bribed successfully. You may only recruit one living Favela Fodder at a time without your bribery becoming too notorious. You may recruit a new person if the Fodder dies while in your service. Once you have this Fodder henchman in your faction, you will open a chatzy with them. The henchman will have 3 powers that each must be used before reusing any of them: vig kill, rolecop, tracker. If you die with a living henchman, the henchman dies as well (but not vice versa).

Zika has infected a new person! Day 3 starts now and will end at 10:30:59am tomorrow

DV7 (mafia zika guy) has been lynched.

Zika: You could be the end of us all. We are witnessing the convergence of 500,000 people on the epicenter of the zika outbreak, only to return to literally every country on the globe thereafter to spread the epidemic and destroy humankind. What a brilliant idea! This game, you may spread your virus by visiting a player at night. That player’s vote will not count the following day unbeknownst to them. Whomever the zika-infected person’s vote ends up on at the end of the round will then contract zika for the day after that, thereby losing their vote. The chain of zika will continue even if it infects a mafia teammate. If zika infects you, the zika virus is destroyed in some hyperbolic universe-ending recursive weird vaccine-created-by-zika-itself maneuver. If the zika-infected person votes for the person who is lynched, zika dies with that person. If the zika-infected person dies in a way that isn’t a lynching, you get to spread zika again. The zik infliction only lasts for one day period, and then it moves on.

Though zika the disease lives on. Night moves go

Starting off with the straight up zika stuff:
1) Doofus' vote does not count
2) Doofus needs to make sure he votes for whoever is getting lynched to eliminate the zika

Now with more important things.

WTF Doofus?

1) You investigate me? Really? I was the most cleared thing possible to a civ from day 1. What an absolute worthless investigation.
2) You come out at 4:29. You literally leave one minute for people to talk and save you? Horribly bad.

Starting off with the straight up zika stuff:
1) Doofus' vote does not count
2) Doofus needs to make sure he votes for whoever is getting lynched to eliminate the zika

Doesn't one of these people have Zika too?

Doofus - z22, timdunk, chic, ryala,

Now with more important things.

WTF Doofus?

1) You investigate me? Really? I was the most cleared thing possible to a civ from day 1. What an absolute worthless investigation.
2) You come out at 4:29. You literally leave one minute for people to talk and save you? Horribly bad.

1. I was legitimately away all morning because my grandma has been in the hospital, so I didn't get a chance to read through the thread. I investigated you because I always like to know what you are/you're hard to read.
2. Yes it was bad, I kept hoping it would steer away from me, but I picked up 2 votes in the final 10 minutes.

*read through the thread before I submitted a name.

More important question: do I come out with info as to who I investigated or do I wait?

Z22 and TimDunk now go back to the top of the list as suspects. Both had bad looking votes day 1 and both were pushing for doofus instead of dv7.

I still think Chic looks clean from the MM interactions. Ryala is a big question mark with the vote on doofus after he came out.

Back