• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

How you going to get concussed this week?

***Ryala***

I'm going to get lunch at Azteca with Caio in like 30. I'm gonna guess that I have an Azteca coma later today and hit my head on my desk.

I'm going to try hard to not take this so seriously this time because I'm already doing meta handstands in my head right now at Mystery Men voting for me because he presumes that I'm simple enough to be mafia and piggyback off of Gouda, but would I do that if I were mafia? Also, is he simple enough to think what I did is a mafia move or does he want me to think that he's no way that dumb to think what I did is a mafia move?

I'm gonna just act like this game is a freeroll.

Should I troll the Os Bros today or hold off until later next week when we're 3 games out?

Honestly, I loved the Orioles deadline. Count me as a believer. And as the new captain (and only member) of the Wade Miley fan club.

Nah now it clears me bc mafia would have planned it better. Should be all good

Very sad toogs isn't playing to have his head go splody at the beisbol talk

Who is this 22 guy anyway? Is he a Suquer? Is he good?

Nonny (2) – gouda, tic
Tic (2) – z22, mystery
Mystery (2) - doofus, nonny
Da (1) – redwing
Raise (1) – damo
Ryala (1) – nonny

Back